Position Overview:In this position you will be responsible for validating the correctness of incoming requests, completing vendor maintenance in the SAP system and analyzing vendors to ensure high quality of vendor master data. You will interact with internal and external clients to resolve issues identified during the process.
Function Specific Activities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for business questions related to vendor master data.
- Complete requests for vendor master data in a timely, accurate manner by performing integrity checks to ensure a high quality of master data.
- Ensure all requests contain the appropriate supporting documentation and comply with corporate requirements before they are implemented into SAP.
- Analyze and improve data quality, which includes running regular scheduled data audit reports (e.g. elimination of duplicates, standard text formats, retirement).
- Conduct root cause analysis of data quality issues and develop new processes to prevent future data quality issues, including taking necessary corrective action.
- Special projects (e.g. listing of new vendors and the unblocking of suspended vendors) and other duties as assigned.
What you can expect
- Supporting special projects (e.g. listing of new vendors and the unblocking of suspended vendors) and other duties as assigned.
- Interacting with external and internal clients at all levels.
- Being part of a team that fosters collaboration and process efficiencies.
- A workplace in the city center in a great office.
What you need to be successful
In order to be successful in this job you are expected to present excellent customer orientation skills as well as very good time management and ability to work according to scheduled deadlines. As in this role you will interact with internal and external clients on a daily basis in order to resolve issues identified during the process, you will need strong communications skills in both, writing and speaking. A key criterion for the successful candidate is to be a team player with the enthusiasm and dedication to learn new processes, procedures and tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year demonstrated work experience.
- Fluency in English mandatory, additional European language preferred.
- Previous work experience in Vendor Master Data and SAP system is consider as a plus.
Further Personal Skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Acting with Integrity: Maintaining a commitment to honesty; modeling social, ethical, and organizational values; firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles.
- Understanding the financial impact of decisions made.
- Results oriented.
- Driving process improvements: Analyzing business processes and developing solutions that will improve performance and results.
- Organizational skills.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.