Position Overview:Responsible for recording, costing and analysis of CPS Cost and Service Centre activities.
Responsible for the timely and accurate recording, analysis and reporting of Inventory and Cost transactions/ information to the CPS CR and LCBU Division.
Provide support in conducting internal/external audits, as well as providing managerial information (Monthly management report, KBI's, etc) to support decision making.
Prepare and analyse Free Trade Zone reports to meet Governmental requirements.
Function Specific Activities:
Location: CPS Liberia Guanacaste Plant
Type of previous work experience required: Supply Chain and Manufacturing environment experience/knowledge.
Number of years of previous work experience required: 3+ years in similar positions.
- University degree or equivalent in a finance related discipline or Business Administration
- SAP advanced user level
- Bachelor in Accounting or Business Administration/Accounting/Finance
- Biligual: Spanish/English
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.