Position Overview:The HR Reporting Developer supports strategic operations and the Global People Insights & Reporting team by collecting, analyzing, distributing and managing data to provide key insights for actionable improvements. Using Workday as the primary data source, the Developer acts as a key member of the team, translating requirements while leveraging analytical rigor and technical expertise into fact-based summary information which enables people-related decisions.
Function Specific Activities:
- Create and maintain Workday and Tableau dashboards
- Triage and fulfill ad hoc report requests and chartered data-related projects
- Follow Best Practices, Standard Conventions and create well-documented reports
The position will be expected to:
- Develop new approaches to solve problems creatively
- Possess Familiarity with statistical modelling
- Produces Dashboards using team-standard software/updates and performs regularly scheduled maintenance; troubleshoots anomalies
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and suggest data source or visualization changes to HR systems to ensure effective electronic data storage, processing, and reporting
- Solicit input from key stakeholders to ensure system requirements are identified and considered before negotiating agreements
- Serve as a liaison between team, data owner and IT; Submission of tickets, validation and testing.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on data merging and visualization across multiple platforms.
- Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, operating systems and other infrastructure components.
- Perform problem and trend analysis to identify and correct repetitive problems and increase overall report/dashboard delivery accuracy.
- Review existing dashboards for completeness and consistency in formula and/or regulatory databases, tracking systems, etc.
- Follows all internal data security/access control procedures to ensure appropriate access authorization to data
What you need to be successful
Candidates need to have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, building strong partnerships with internal customers, while maintaining core reporting standards and corporate guidelines.
They will also need to have:
- Workday Pro Reporting Certification (or 1-3 years' experience developing Workday reports or dashboards)
- 3-5 years' experience with Data Modeling and Advanced Visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI or similar platform)
- Technical expertise in subject matter expert on data merging and visualization across multiple platforms
- Programming/coding or Engineering acumen
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Statistical modeling
Job Requirements:Model Development & Consultation:
The position requires a deep understanding of quantitative techniques and data modelling. Responsibilities include:
Developing and maintaining complex databases to provide fact-based, summarized information
Designing visuals that provide for precise, effective, quick analysis
Maintaining and troubleshooting data source visualization changes to HR systems to ensure effective electronic data storage, processing, and reporting
Soliciting input from key stakeholders in order to ensure that system requirements are identified and considered before negotiating agreements
Monitoring, Measurement and Metrics:
Knowledge of key business drivers or measures used to gauge operational effectiveness and performance
Ability to determine appropriate measures or metrics
Ability to measure against those standards and to communicate performance
Data Analysis & Interpretation:
The position will be responsible for developing and implementing complex models and decision frameworks. In so doing, it is expected that the position will drive thought leadership and analytical rigor within the organization. The position is expected to recommend and share process best practices.
Serves as a liaison between team, data owner and IT; Submission of tickets, validation and testing.
Serves as a subject matter expert on data merging and visualization across multiple platforms.
Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, operating systems and other infrastructure components.
Perform trend analysis to identify and correct repetitive problems and increase overall report/dashboard delivery accuracy.
Ad hoc support and validation of selection tools:
Supports ad-hoc needs for clients and Partners with IT, Analysts and System counterparts to develop selection materials and toolsets needed for continual efficiencies.
Review existing dashboards for completeness and consistency in formula and/or regulatory databases, tracking systems, etc.
Follows all internal data security/access control procedures to ensure appropriate access authorization to data
Additional Preferred Skills:
Ability to work independently
Ability to work with senior leaders
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.