Position Overview:Global Process and Technology Analyst is responsible for:
- Effective maintenance and governance of the financial operations tools (currently Blackline for Journal Voucher [JV]
and Balance Sheet Reconciliation [BSR] processes and Salesforce for Fixed Assets [FA] and Intercompany processes)
consists of provisioning and de-provisioning of user access globally; configuration, operation, audit controls, and
maintenance of JV and BSR Modules of Blackline and their related infrastructure (e.g., SharePoint, SAP batch jobs
- Effective maintenance of Winshuttle tool as the alternative tool - consists of designing, developing and implementing
global and local Winshuttle solutions; operation, audit controls and maintenance of JV and Miscellaneous Accounts
Receivable Modules of Winshuttle and its related infrastructure (SharePoint).
He/she is expected to:
Participate in global projects, exploitation, research and development of the tools to
enable continuing innovation.
Function Specific Activities:
A. GLOBAL OPERATIONS AND SUPPORT
- Perform daily system monitoring to verify the integrity and completeness of essential data flowing from SAP to BlackLine and vice versa.
- As needed, manage user access to the tools. ? Review system and application logs to verify completion of scheduled jobs in SAP and Blackline.
- Support end-users and project team to ensure that issues, questions, trainings, and requests regarding the tools and the processes are resolved and completed timely.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for major upgrades on enterprise software.
- Collaborate with IT Support for the resolution of data and systems issues.
C. PROCESS AUDITS AND QUALITY ? Develop, prepare and maintain global process documentations.
- Monitor completeness and timeliness of BSRs; prepare monthly Global metrics reporting; and ensure that all BSR reportable items are published.
- Monitor completeness of JVs (review JVs in failed or posting error status); and timeliness of JVs (send reminders of unapproved JVs to the global community).
D. CONTROLS AND COMPLIANCE
- Assist in maintaining the audit readiness of the process teams by ensuring compliance to internal controls, SOX narratives, and process documentation in reference to the tools (via process audits and walk-throughs) .
- Support the internal and external auditors in the annual CAD and EY audit of the global processes (in reference to the tools).
E. Partnership with other Stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery of E2E processes
- Work closely with the process teams to ensure that the correct metrics are tracked and tool implementation issues are identified and resolved.
- Help ensure SLAs are met by analyzing non-conformances and recommending solutions.
F. DRIVE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE/ CORE SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Continuously seek solutions to improve the tools to drive automation, simplification and standardization.
- Proactively respond to the concerns of our clients by applying core service excellence principles.
G. OTHERS: GLOBAL SUPPORT PROJECTS
- Expand knowledge in the different SAP finance and accounting areas
- Participate in global SAP initiatives and projects within Integrated Services - Finance
- BA/BS Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.