Position Overview:Lead Process Research and Development programs in an individual contributor role to enable business project to happen without process issue by conducting the proper research/ investigation, put together proposals with right technical background, inventing, developing, validating and supporting the commercialization of new business projects in terms of process, which deliver sustainable competitive advantage for growth and brand value
Function Specific Activities:
- Leadership / Deliver Results: Must be self-motivated, deliver results
- Innovation/R&D: Must be curious and creative, but at the same time possess analytical skills necessary to effectively assess ideas from both internal and external sources; specifically, be able to demonstrate R&D mind-set thru proper proposals of technically sounded hypothesis, technical curiosity, experimentation plans, data analysis and recommendations.
- Cross-Functional Relationships: Must be able to build good working relationships with colleagues from other functions such as Manufacturing, and R&D counterparts around the world.
- Strong Engineering background required with experience in mass and heat transfer unit operations
- Project and program management skills required
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage industry a plus
- 1-3 years experience with PhD, or 3-5 years experience with MS or 5-7 years experience with BS in process development and/or engineering function, preferably in the Food and Beverage industry
- Language Requirements : Fluency in spoken and written English required
- Education & Professional Qualification: BS, MS or PhD in Chemical, Mechanical or Food Science/Engineering
1. Work closely with BU technical team and R&D product development team to do risk assessment for new product in terms of process
2. Work closely with microbiologist & supplier to propose proper sterilization process
3. Deliver key projects with proper leadership and technical expertise for new product' processes from ideation to commercialisation; and provide guidance to other projects and programs
4. Documented all the records related to process development including experiment design, trial proposal, trial summary and etc.
5. Work closely with Product Development team, Global R&D, Universities, Suppliers, other functions to identify, propose, invent and/or validate new process technologies that can deliver a sustainable competitive advantage
6. Provide on time communication with line manager/ other critical stakeholders
7. Provide know-how and transfer technical knowledge to BU
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.