Position Overview:Ensures alignment of business priorities and sales/customer accounts; responsible for the development of alternative direct sales strategies aimed at achieving and/or exceeding the predetermined sales objectives; sells products and services primarily to a select group of large national accounts. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
Function Specific Activities:
- Directly lead and manage our business collaboration with 7-Eleven CVS customer clusters with a total store coverage of 2,200 outlets, and a projected annual business size of 3.5 million unit cases and RMB 100 million sales revenue.
- Maximize customers and KO System on value share, revenue & transaction growth and profit potentials
- As the key deputy to the Account Director - CVS Group in CCMG to help leading KO System to capitalize the significant opportunity of premiumization through driving growth and innovation successes in the entire Convenience Store Channel, which includes both International and top emerging Regional/Local CVS retailers.
- Working with China Commercial Capability Center, BGs and respective bottlers, lead and build capacity and capability of customer service organizations in the System to deliver a superior level of CVS business management, especially focusing on replicating global / developed CVS market best practices amongst top emerging Regional/Local CVS retailers.
- Drive the implementation of the system aligned BP strategy on leveraging CVS as an innovation springboard and innovative business improvement with balance between immediate and long-term priorities
- Stakeholder Management: Key stakeholders include Global Team, Global and APAC C&CL, BU Marketing & Franchise, China Bottling Group and Bottlers.
Independent Judgment: Responsibilities are typically stated as broad goals or areas of accountability. There is substantial latitude in determining how to accomplish the goals.
Knowledge & Experience: 8 years of key account management experiences in multinational FMCG companies, or equivalent business operation and franchise experiences, or equivalent commercial and business experiences related to the CVS industry and customers
Education & Professional Qualification: Bachelor degree or above,
Language Requirements:Excellent written and oral English & Chinese skills
Travel Requirements: Travel from 40% of work time under normal conditions
Job Requirements:Deliver business KPIs on 7-Eleven. Winning in Innovations through CVS with successful launch of all aligned Innovation launches in assigned CVS customers with maximized consumer and channel impacts (including KPIs on speed-to-market, availability, SOVI, consumer preferences, and for sure share/transaction/revenue growth) Rejuvenate and accelerate KO Value Share growth in assigned CVS through growth in foundation (Sparkling / Juice) and Innovations launches (tea, water, coffee), especially importation (to make sure at least one SKU launching in each quarter)
CCRM with key accounts:
Lead the development of joint business planning (ACBP) for assigned CVS players focusing on driving sustainable growth through solid building blocks riding on fact based insights
Be responsible for the management of trading terms with all mentioned accounts ensuring all our investment is going after sustainable growth levers following the Pay For Performance principle, and evolving of our Trade Terms to support implementation of the CVS agenda
Lead on effective internal communication to bring everyone on the same page in terms of all aligned initiatives
Be responsible for the execution compliance towards national agreements to ensure quality and consistent results across regions while driving win/win results
Lead on business review routine internally & externally
People Leadership: Develop his/her team of CVS experts (both within CCMG and in the respective bottlers' areas with top emerging Regional/Local CVS player presence) and strong passion to influence OUs, Marketing, and Franchise. It is a position of Leader of Others not only in Coca-Cola, but also in bottler and customers.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.