Position Overview:Lead and Manage the development of effective POP designs/Merchandising(MD) tools for brand/channel activities to maximize market execution.
Function Specific Activities:
- Developing effective MD tools based on the brand/channel strategy to achieve expected results.
( Responsibility of MD for TEA & Water Category )
- Developing innovative MD ideas and solutions for gaining interest of shopper & consumer, and integrate into Brand IMC. (Responsibility of activations for Tea & Water Category)
- Mange design and material qualities in all responsibility categories.
- Establish and maintain value-based relationship with other related function members (Marketing team, Channel team, etc), Bottlers, suppliers and agencies.
l 3-5years of work experience in MD development for FMCG company or other Industries (at commercial company or agency)
l Project Management skills
l Strategic thinking /Logical thinking
l Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
l Communication & negotiation skill with stakeholders (Agency, Supplier, etc)
l Design direction skills preferred
l University Degree Required
l Language: Japanese(Native), English(Business)
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.