Position Overview:Provide administrative and technical legal support to NEE FO Senior managing Counsel and the Legal Department Team.
Function Specific Activities:
- Principal Responsibilities :
- Provide the full administrative support to NEE Legal department .
- Coordinate Company resources, policies
- Company information monitoring
- Schedule and organize the meetings
- Arrange business trips.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence, including writing and responding to some correspondence on behalf of Legal Department
- Manage expense control system
- Make Hotel and Transfer arrangements
- File the Company policies materials
- Organize and update the filing system, coordinate documentation flow
- Create and update of the necessary legal databases and trackers
- File the incoming correspondence, follow up the out coming information, contracts, BAs, MAAs, Services Agreements
- Protect of the information through the document classification
- Maintain the filing of all the current agreements
- Handle legal translations
- SAP use & control
- Legal Department PO handling
- Legal Department payments' control
KO NEE and CEE Associates
Bottling Partners CCHBC
Legal Corporate and Function Specialists
Nature and Purpose of Interaction
Communication requested by NEELegal Counsel. Handling of department issues related to the Legal Assistant's job scope. Scheduling meetings. Handling correspondence.
Minimum: 3+ years prior experience in administrative\secretarial position in multinational corporation or a law firm
Ability to work in multinational environment and interact with the bottling partners.
Prioritization of tasks. Efficient Communication. Work under the pressure due to significant department workload. Attentiveness to details. Accuracy. Strong technical (administrative, writing, language skills).
Initial Problem Solving
Planning & Organizing
Initial Technical Legal Skills
Legal writing & terminology
Provide administrative and technical legal support to NEE Managing Legal Counsel and Russia Legal Department.
Russian - native
English - fluent
Legal terminology & writing skills
max 5 %
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.