Position Overview:The Sr. Technical Advisor position maximizes the value Phone Fix Operations creates with Coca-Cola customers and field service technicians by eliminating service calls. This job provides efficient technical direction/resolution for dispenser equipment problems over the phone, field service technician support, parts order processing for customers, and general phone inquiries of a technical nature. Additionally, the Sr Technical Advisor exists to minimize customer down-time and reduce service cost, providing support 365 days per year, 24 hours per day.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Specific Activities:
- Troubleshoot equipment issues (e.g., beverage vending, dispensing) via telephone in order to minimize customer down time and service cost.
- Contact customers in order to confirm service or orders (e.g., service follow up, equipment service confirmation, parts delivery confirmation, service scheduling).
- Research and resolve issues for customers, business partners and Company associates in order to expedite service, installations or orders using information systems (e.g., CCR systems, FedEx or UPS databases).
- Process order information using Coca-Cola information systems to deliver data to customer, business partners and Company associates or to communicate demand for products or services.
- Source and facilitate delivery of assets (e.g., beverage equipment, parts, point of sale material, and return of assets) for customers in order to complete projects or installations using Coca-Cola information systems and supplier contacts.
- High school diploma; GED equivalent
Related Work Experience:
- At least 5 to 7 years
Customer Care Center: Knowledge of the Customer Communications software systems requiring "basic" to "advanced" computer skills with capabilities to navigate multiple systems.
Telework: Ability to work in a telecommuting environment being self-driven and self-motivated by retaining three weeks of systems training, process training, and the ability to return to your home base and continue to develop your skills.
Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
Basic Refrigeration: Knowledge and understanding of basic heating and refrigeration principles. Includes basic knowledge of existing technologies and ability to apply them to the Company's business.
Electrical Power: Knowledge of basic electricity (e.g., amperage, voltage, current). Includes the ability to detect, assess and appropriately safeguard against potential electrical problems.
Equipment Installation Requirements: Knowledge of equipment installation requirements (e.g., electrical power, water, drain, airflow, space requirements). Knowledge and application of dispensing equipment installation principles.
- Strong emphasis is on candidates that have experience in McDonald's and Burger King Equipment platforms that require advanced troubleshooting skills.
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.