Position Overview:The Privacy Analyst will serve as a Privacy specialist for The Coca-Cola Company on European privacy matters. He or she will provide functional and technical expertise to EU-Data Protection Officer, the global Privacy Office and other business and functional leaders as well as their staffs.
Function Specific Activities:
- Support or review privacy impact analysis (PIAs) and data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) for applications processing Personal Data
- Support the use of software used by the company to manage DPIAs, Records of Processing Activities and Cookies
- Managing and administering the European Privacy Champions
- Serving as contact for the IT teams and IRM function with respect to matters involving Privacy and Security issues, including breach responses
- Partnering with IT to support review of TCCC's security programs with respect to Privacy issues
- Partnering with internal and external clients to support development and review of policies, procedures, standards and controls to meet existing or emerging requirements
- Developing and providing training and education to clients related to TCCC's privacy program
- Reporting on TCCC's performance of its Privacy Program
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder groups
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration, law, finance, accounting, computer science or a related area required
Additional Education CIPP or CIPM, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSA, CCSE
Work Experience Requirements:
3 - 7 years of experience with Privacy required.
3 - 7 years of experience with Security technologies
Demonstrates mid-level knowledge in information technologies to include computer hardware and software, operating systems, and networking protocols.
Mid-level knowledge of networking technologies and protocols, including Ethernet, TCP and IP and IP routing.
In-house experience helpful but not required.
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.