Position Overview:Unload trucks and tankers per TCCC guidelines. Enter receipts in Cimpro and SAP. Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards. Move product to preassigned locations. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
Function Specific Activities:
- Verify seals on inbound tankers and trucks. Receive and unload inbound tankers and trucks.
- Obtain tanker samples and deliver to Q.A. Verify inbound raw material compliance with TCCC specifications.
- Enter receipts and transfers in Cimpro and SAP.
- Ensure tanker juice is sent to correct silos and stored in accordance with TCCC specifications.
- Communicate with tanker drivers, production, Q.A., and warehouse to ensure effective material flow.
- Maintain a clean work area and comply with GMP standards.
- Record accurately product movements by item number, lot code, location, and/or truck number.
- Deliver inbound raw material to preassigned locations.
- To support production, determine quantities of materials to be staged and then transfer material physically and in computer system. Monitor during shift.
- Handle returns from Production physically and in Cimpro and SAP.
- Perform physical inventories
- Maintain documentation for operation of forklift.
- Support TCCC Safety Initiatives and Policies.
- Fill in occasionally as yard truck driver or MRO - Receiving.
Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
Hand tools, hoses, wrenches, thermometers, hoists and lifts. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.
Travel to other locations. Fill in for LTO's as needed. Perform other duties as assigned. Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime and weekends as required.
- Able to move materials weighing up to 50 lbs. 10 feet or more.
- Able to climb on top of tankers.
- Possess a valid TCCC forklift operator license or be certified before driving a lift truck.
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within sixty working days of start date.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.