Position Overview:A career at Coca-Cola South Pacific is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career -- we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola South Pacific.
Responsible for execution of full marketing calendar across Coca-Cola TM including consumer ATL communications, BTL consumer programs (non customer specific) and brand innovation
Function Specific Activities:
1.) Execution of marketing calendar including deployment of Total Coca-Cola Brand DME and marketing program delivery against annual plan for assigned brand portfolios
- Management of Coca-Cola TM annual calendar and Total Brand DME and monthly adjustments (as part of cycle planning process)
- Execution of the marketing calendar; ATL paid media, roll out of creative for NZ, experiential, national promotions, launch of innovation
- Execution accountability end to end from the point of handover from BU Mktg thru until program post launch review (PLR). Specifically:
- IMC: Execution of IMC toolkit as provided by BU Marketing including full management of NZ media process from Au comms architecture including full management of media buying, development & execution of consumer BTL programs
- Packaging: packaging graphics artwork roll-out working with packaging company and cca packaging project manager
- Innovation/NPD: full liaison with CCA NPD project managers and BU stakeholders (Brand and technical) including management of timeline, packaging, Coke works, forecasting, and value chain creation as part of the stage and gate process for NZ market execution of final product bundle - including any local market pack-price/OBPPC adjustments (supported by commercial team)
- Commercial/OBPPC: Accountable for sell-in with CCA including conference, key mktg point person into cycle planning process, execution of OBPPC solutions with commercial manager
2.)Stakeholder and Relationship Management - Develop and maintain strong constructive working relationships with multiple internal and external partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with BU marketing team to ensure optimised plans for NZ execution to required timelines
- Inspiring, engaging & aligning Senior CCA leadership and customer teams around marketing programs including campaigns and innovation through cycle planning process (Sales/Mkting meeting, Cycle planning forums etc)
- Inspiring, engaging & aligning of Annual brand plans to Senior CCA Sales and customer teams
- Accountable for communication of program materials and updates across the system
- Lead multiple agencies to execute best in class programs
Development and briefing of media implementation brief utilising BU media strategy for NZ market and full media plan management including Media spend and monitoring of campaign with media agency/ media audit agency
Working with local creative agency to adapt BU/Global creative, as well as development of bespoke elements for NZ mkt where required.
3.)Budget and metric management - financial knowledge, metric and budget tracking
- Accountable for TOTAL brand DME and budget management against assigned portfolio
- Responsible for providing PLR, performance information & metrics on key programs
4.) Educational Requirements:
- Indicate the minimum education level required to perform the job.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.