Position Overview:**** 11 MONTHS FIXED TERM ROLE ***
The Payroll Delivery Analyst will report into the Payroll Delivery Lead and be part of a regional team of associates responsible for the execution of Global Payroll processes from pre-payroll inputs to delivery of payroll remuneration to associates for an assigned group of countries/legal entities.
The Payroll Delivery Team will report to the Regional Payroll Operations Manager and be part of an End-to-End payroll team, which will also incorporate Global Mobility, Equity Payroll and Pension & Payroll Accounting. This role will require a close working relationship with the HR Operations teams, HR Strategic Business Partners, Employee Relations Manager and Payroll Vendors.
This position will primarily focus on accurate and timely delivery of payroll to associates in the countries supported by this regional team. The Gross to Net calculations will be performed by our Payroll vendors, and subsequently reviewed by the Payroll Delivery Analyst and Delivery Lead.
Function Specific Activities:
- Review and analyse Payroll Vendors Streamline pre-commit reports (draft calculations) ensuring accuracy and completion of the monthly country-specific checklist. Recommend final payroll approval in line with segregation of duty requirements.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency by continuous review of pre payroll / payroll processes while ensuring that effective controls are maintained. This responsibility will involve developing, documenting, and refining desk procedures and then cross-training team members.
- Function as subject matter expert for all pre-payroll / payroll processes for assigned countries and respond to payroll queries originated in Salesforce (escalated from HR and/or employees) or from other functions (LEC, BU, etc.).
- Preparation and agreement of payroll calendars with relevant stakeholders; inputting metrics data/internal scorecard criteria to monitor individual, team and Payroll Vendors performance levels.
- Peer review the payroll input flexi-form templates prepared by team colleagues to ensure segregation of duties, compliance with ADP processes, and adequate evidence of review in line with Company controls. Approval of the same in the Payroll Vendors Streamline platform.
- Gathering variable payroll earnings & deductions inputs (data not stored in SAP HR) and updating the Payroll Vendors flexiform (Excel templates to submit the data to Payroll Vendors in line with predetermined cut off dates). Incorporating off cycle changes into regular payroll such as bonus payments (annual incentives, spot awards), annual benefit selections, and mobility and equity calculations, including taxable benefits (Accounts Payable/BTM items). Ensuring all calculations associated with the inputs are based on local regulatory requirements.
- Perform ad hoc country specific requirements in relation to payroll delivery processes. Trigger appropriate governmental communication related to social security enrolment, leave of absence due to work related accidents, terminations, pension plan withdrawals, etc. (out of process)
What you need to be successful
- At least 2 years work experience within Payroll
- Currently studying an Accountant/Business Administration/HR Bachelor's degree from a University
- Finance/HR background in Accounting
- SAP experience (preferred, not exclusive),
- Desire to redesign business processes and systems to create efficiencies
- Internal Controls
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Advance level of English
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspire Other
- Develop Self and Other
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
This job opportunity is offered for employment by Servicios y Productos para Bebidas Refrescantes SRL.
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.