Position Overview:Supports ISFO Planning and Business Analytics (P&BA) team in delivering core services on Employee Cost and Operating Expense (OPEX) Planning, Reporting, and Analysis.
Identifies opportunities to make relevant and valuable change recommendations that will help improve process chains and service delivery. Supports standardization and simplification activities on planning and reporting through appropriate collaboration with relevant functional teams.
Function Specific Activities:
A. Actuals Reporting
• Prepares monthly summary of actuals posted in SAP
• Prepares variance analysis on monthly actuals results versus forecasts
• Identifies relevant transactions and takes these into account for management reporting and forecasting
• Clarifies with other cross-functional teams in Finance (Business Process Teams, Legal Entity Controllers, and others) any material transaction or book adjustments made on opex
B. Forecasting (Rolling Estimates and Budget Plan)
• Coordinates headcount plan with HR (SBP)
• Obtains and discusses budget assumptions with Business Unit (Finance, Comp/Ben and function units)
• Prepares and facilitates the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process with the BU and other relevant functions
• Prepares YTG forecast based on latest headcount plan and business assumptions
• Ensures adherence to the compensation and benefits matrix as set forth by company policies and guidelines and/or other regulations or legislation
C. Management Reporting
• Supports and facilitates discussion of annual budget and monthly rolling estimates
• Explains operating expense variances versus prior year, budget plan and prior forecast
• Evaluates and communicates impact of changes in assumption(s) to BU Finance
• Provides risk and opportunity analysis for the current forecast
· Prepares and publishes opex reports to relevant parties
D. Operational Budget Management
• Supports discussions on operating expense results versus forecast/budget plan and recommended action plan with functional leads
E. Operational Excellence
• Assists the operating expense plan lead in developing the planning model that is fit to the changing requirements
• Works independently and lead applicable initiatives as may be required
• Answers to ad hoc queries, working autonomously as an SME for operating expense planning and reporting matters
• Coach and assist in development of new team members
• Ensure compliance with the company policy on confidentiality
• Supports ISFO in bringing together a collaborative relationship with the BU, Group Office (GO) and other teams to identify opportunities to standardize and simplify work and scale activities from the BUs and Group Office to the ISFO P&BA scope
• Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Basic accounting, financial planning, analysis
- Preparation of financial reports (actual results, annual or interim budgets, rolling forecasts, etc).
- Excellent in MS Excel and other MS applications
- SAP basic skills
- Ability to present data using powerpoint presentation materials or other medium
• Business Process Improvement
- Can identify, analyze and improve existing processes (ei financial reporting and planning)
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Ability to multitask and shift from one task/detail to another
• Agility in building strong relationships with teams and key stakeholders
• Ability to communicate effectively and interact through strong interpersonal skills
• Delivers Results - Focuses on the critical objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
• Balances Immediate and Long-term Priorities - Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas - Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
• Lives the values - Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Business Management or any related field
- Background in finance, preferably from an audit or FMCG company with some knowledge of compensation, benefits and operating expense planning
- Experience in handling complex reporting systems (SAP, Hyperion and others)
- High proficiency in MS Office preferably with extensive database modelling experience and advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.