Position Overview:The Software Integration Engineering Lead overseas the Integration Engineering team to delivery by directing the team's work and collaborating with development, the scrum master, and quality assurance teams to ensure delivery milestones are met. This role also interfaces with other team leads to coordinate efforts, identify risks, define mitigation strategies, and inform software leadership of status and execution plan.
Function Specific Activities:
• Acts as a technical escalation point for the engineers on the team
• Provides leadership, mentoring, and coaching to Software Engineers
• Provides input to team performance feedback
• Fosters collaboration with team members to drive consistency across engineering teams
• Acts as a proponent of modern software development practices
• Guides team members in alignment, analysis, and execution tasks within and across engineering teams
Architecture and Design:
• Analyze functional and non-functional requirements to understand feature requests
• Translate requirements into technical designs
• Designs new software/configurations by analyzing requirements;
o constructing workflow charts and design diagrams
o studying system capabilities
o writing specifications
Development and Testing:
• Full lifecycle application development
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software
o review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software
o reliability analysis
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis
• Software modeling and simulation
• Front end graphical user interface design
• Software testing and quality assurance
• Integrate software with existing systems
• Assist the configurators/developers through designing, configuration/development, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting client initiatives
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
o Minimum of 8 years technical experience
o Trouble shooting skills
o Organizational skills
o Project management skills
o Team management experience
o Java Framework
o Linux OS
o Understanding of Front-End Development Software (e.g. CSS, HTML5)
o Web Services
o Data Services
o SQL query writing skills
o Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
o Software implementation and testing best practices
o Software Development Life Cycle
o Experience with Agile software development processes and methodology
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.