Position Overview:This role will be responsible for all budgeting and accounting activities for the Tokyo2020 Olympic project team
Function Specific Activities:
- Prepares and analyzes the company's expenses and revenue plans
- Prepares and emits statistical reports for the comparison between the current situation and budgeted forecast
- Provides analytical support for budget projects and deals directly with major department managers.
- Develop marketing and operating expense (DME and OPEX) budgets for Tokyo2020 Olympic Project, leading the alignment process within the team, within Coca-Cola Japan, and with bottling partners, through providing sufficient and convincing financial assumptions and information.
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded properly, in accordance with the Coca-Cola Company financial policies (including account & phasing). Receive no high-risk point by Corporate Audit in 2019/2020.
- Track DME and OPEX budget throughout the project and ensure no budget over-run. Set up tracking routines and implement, working closely with procurement manager.
- Understand “Olympic Project ROI” and take actions/follow-up as necessary (level of involvement still TBD)
- Provide various financial analysis (and scenario) to help drive management decisions on resource allocation priorities.
l Strong communication (both in Japanese and English), with negotiation skill & ability to influence others
l Strong planning (and multi-tasking) skills
l Improvement oriented mindset
l Enjoy working as a team
l Ability to work under high pressures
l Strong MS office proficiency (Excel, Power point, word)
l Experience in any or combination of below would be required
commercial finance, accounting (i.e. accounting firms), internal control/audit - minimum of 5years
l CPA qualification is a big plus
Job Requirements:1. Develop marketing and operating expense budgets for Tokyo2020 Project, leading alignment process within the team, within Coca-Cola Japan and with bottling partners
2. Ensure all financial transactions are recorded properly in accordance with the The Coca-Cola Company policies
3. Track marketing and operating expenses
4. Understand Olympic ROI initiative
5. Provide various financial analysis & scenarios to drive management decision
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.