Position Overview:As Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) Consultant for MENA (Middle-East and Northern Africa) and TCCA (Turkey, Caucasus and Central Asia) you will apply established standards and your knowledge acquired from several years of experience in Compensation and Benefits, working independently but with general direction from the Total Rewards Manager as you will assist in the development, installation, and communication of Total Rewards (TR) programs, such as home country policies and procedures to support the TR Strategy in compliance with our Company policies and other regulations or legislation. You will apply your broad knowledge of HR, and specifically TR principles, practices, and procedures in order to manage your stakeholders optimally and to ensure solutions delivery within EMEA.
In this role, you will be the owner of a country cluster, accountable for coordination and delivery of Compensation, Benefits, Time& Attendance and Pre-Payroll services to associates in the Cluster served. The role will establish and foster effective working relationships with Vendors, HR local contacts (HRBP, HR Directors, HR Coordinator), and other key stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery, ensure all TR queries in the cluster are resolved in line with our Integrated Services (IS) customer centric approach. In order to do that you will be responsible to provide expertise and advanced technical guidance. The role will also provide coaching and instructions to Total Rewards Specialists and Analysts.
Function Specific Activities:
- Provide expertise in Compensation, Benefits, Time & Attendance and Payroll topics for the assigned cluster - MENA (Middle-East and Northern Africa) TCCA (Turkey and Turkey, Caucasus and Central Asia) for both internal and external IS clients. Deliver training on compensation, benefits and time & attendance matters to line managers and associates, provide on boarding Total Rewards (TR) services to new joiners.
- Ensure annual rewards management cycles (CRT) are smoothly and correctly run end-to-end, trainings are delivered where necessary. Full accountability for preparation for the round, i.e. eligibility checking, participation in global calls, monitoring during the planning round, coordination with other HR teams. Support Business Unit (BU) - specific reporting and presentation for the BU and your country cluster. Ensure all off-cycle compensation changes are delivered in a timely manner, review and consult on compensation package offers for new hires, promotions, lateral moves respecting internal and external equity. Ensure all associates understand the value proposition of TCCC's compensation programs.
- Responsible for Benefits Vendor Management as per the Benefits RACI. Partner other functions in Benefits Governance Reviews and benefits remediation actions. Own any remediation items. Coordinate communication of benefits information to employees and other HR groups. Manage the contract renewal processes for all regional benefit programs.
- Develop and conduct analysis to better understand internal and external C&B practices, track trends and recommend potential changes in current practices. Provide consultancy to all key stake holders on TR related matters. Provide data for local C&B surveys if applicable.
- Monitor and review current policies and practices. Proactively and where required recommend new and innovative solutions based on interactions with local vendors and HR teams. Analyze, review, and recommend changes to TR programs/policies. Draft policies and procedures to support the TR function as per company direction.
- Prepare and communicate information to HR partners, employees and management about local benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures, in conjunction with the regional Team.
- Support, validate the calculations prepared by TR Analyst regarding employee separation. Employee Relations with Severance calculations, educate and assist managers with separation process, provide consultancy on the calculations where necessary.
- Use Operational Excellence (OE) methodology to identify process gaps and to enhance service delivery, create OE culture.
Ensure on-going partnership and responsible for meeting and communication routines with stakeholders of own country cluster (SBP, HD and any other key partners). First level of escalation for all key stakeholders for Cluster of Countries in Scope. Provide a broad range of end-to-end HR TR services and expertise to key stakeholders for country cluster.
Understand business needs and TR Strategy designed by the management for your country cluster. Responsible for implementation of strategy and policy changes for country cluster.
Manage successful implementation and execution of all TR policies through your project management approach for countries in cluster. Decide on project priorities for own cluster, monitor progress, follow on actions and ensure delivery of project/actions decided for Cluster of Countries in scope. Support due diligence during company restructuring projects.
What you can expect
- A diverse team-environment amongst highly skilled professionals.
- A truly international work environment with daily interaction with individuals from different countries, functions and cultures.
- Challenges and responsibilities in a diverse portfolio of tasks.
- Gaining experience in leading and coaching C&B talent.
- Opportunity to develop and build expertise in a large variety of countries within the EMEA region.
- Possibility to enhance your career in a fast-paced, industry leading company.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- An ice-cold Coke whenever you crave for it.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of professional with a minimum of 2-3 years of Compensation & Benefits (C&B) experience.
- Multi-country experience gained in a shared services organization.
- Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus (ideally French, German, Spanish and/or Turkish).
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the field of C&B with proven experience in providing advice and guidance on compensation packages and ratios to various stakeholders across an organization.
- Customer Service and Stakeholder Management excellence.
- Experience in vendor management and benefits programs.
- Understanding of HR end-to-end processes.
- Ability to share acquired knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize according to business needs and urgency.
- Pro-activeness, continuous improvement mindset, ownership, problem solving attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Workday and MS Office skills, especially Excel.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.