Position Overview:This role for the organization requires the person to assist so to build brand equity, drive volume and profit for assigned Sparkling brands. It needs to collaborate end-to-end planning and execution process that focus on creating brand experiences.
Function Specific Activities:
Identify consumer's insight, key business issues and opportunities in order to deliver brand value and brand love for the brands. Formulating brand strategies that address key focus areas.
Plan and executes brand programs in line with the strategies, cascade the programs into trade programs to drive integrated marketing campaigns. Consistently drive system excellent integrated marketing campaigns supported with consumer promotions and activation programs.
- Develop the overall strategic brand plan which effectively to deliver market share, volume and profit objectives, and building the brands equity measured via consumer tracking
- Work with in-house and external research teams to monitor market trend, competitor's performance, consumer needs and brand perception.
- Cascade the consumer learning to the Advertising Agency, Bottler and within the system.
- Build sound relationship and alignment with Bottler to ensure effective formulation and execution of brand strategies.
- Daily volume tracking and recommend course-corrective actions where necessary.
New Product, Packaging Development & Route to Market
- Push for innovations to develop new product, package and route to market. Leverage on global knowledge and resources whenever applicable
- Launch new products / packages by working in close collaboration with multi-functional team from Technical / Legal / PAC / Research and Finance Departments.
Monitor the commercialization process by interacting with Technical and Logistic to ensure sourcing and prompt arrival of ingredients, beverage base, mixing instruction and packaging materials for new product launches
- Lead advertising and connection agencies to create locally-relevant Integrated Marketing Communication strategy
- Drive agency partners to deliver innovative ideas and best in class creative to build the Brand
- Handle detailed execution of developing and implementing point-of-sale materials
Years of Experience
- 5-7 Years Experience
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.