Position Overview:Coca-Cola Studios (CCS) is a growing, ambitious in-house agency within the global headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta, GA. We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Project Management Lead, this role requires extensive experience managing various client initiatives simultaneously with multi-disciplinary teams. Senior Project Managers are strategic thought leaders helping guide our clients' objectives into optimal solutions. The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for scoping and managing a variety of project initiatives from planning through implementation. Project work will include both global and local multi-channel communication campaigns for both B2B and B2A (Associate) audiences, including a wide variety of deliverables in print and digital.
Function Specific Activities:
Specific job responsibilities include:
Strategy & Leadership
- Combine knowledge of project objectives with understanding of the business and creative capabilities to aid in driving strategic direction for projects
- Contribute to implementing best practices to expand and mature capabilities both in project management and in our agency's overall creative offering
- Apply solid, independent decision-making aptitude to manage risk on projects with minimal supervision
- Proactively seek out new opportunities to support the creative needs of stakeholders across the business
- Develop and nurture effective relationships with a variety of internal clients
- Leverage solid client relationships to gain insight into project pipeline and help steer the right work to the CCS team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's business, their needs, expectations and requirements and translation into creative solutions
Project Planning & Delivery
- Manage a portfolio of mid to large scale, multi-channel project initiatives spanning multiple business units and ranging from moderate to high complexity
- Lead client and team meetings for both new project work and existing project work during the lifecycle of the project
- Serve as single point of contact for all client communication
- Identify, document and prioritize business requirements for iterative project/program release
- Lead collaborative scoping/estimation sessions with the CCS discipline leads (or their delegates)
- Write detailed, error-free proposals and statements of work (SOWs)
- Prepare project plans and estimates for all phases of projects
- Develop resource plans to support project engagements and ensure timely and adequate staffing
- Mitigate resourcing constraints with traffic management and/or Project Management Lead
- Manage and control project scope and the change control process across multiple client engagements to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Proactively monitor project progress against milestones with the ability to identify and mitigate risks to successful delivery
- Provide status reporting regarding project financials, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues to project teams as well as clients
- Ensure deliverable(s) meet quality control standards including delivery on client objectives
- Work within established frameworks to select and engage suppliers in support of projects as needed
- Set-up and maintain projects within project management tracking system (currently Workfront)
- Maintain and understand financial impacts of project forecasting for estimate at completion (EAC)
- Attend and participate in routine, internal billing review meetings with Operations Manager and others to discuss project billing and cost recovery
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down a variety of teams
- Self-motivated and decisive with the ability to adapt to changing and competing demands
- Ability to thrive in a past-faced work environment
- Proactive mindset in contributing to business development in the form of identifying opportunities with new and existing clients
- Passion in contributing to process enhancements to benefit the agency and its clients
- Desire to coach, mentor and motivate others within the project management career path
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience managing creative projects (including digital technologies) within a creative agency or in-house agency
- Advanced knowledge of project management principles
- Exceptional relationship management skill with significant client facing experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Passion and interest in leading multi-channel communications projects on a global scale
- An innate sense of urgency with emphasis on responsiveness and “can do” attitude
- Bachelor's degree required
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.