Position Overview:The Corporate Audit Department (CAD) at The Coca-Cola Company is a dynamic organization for Accounting/Finance and Information Systems professionals who aspire to advance their career and develop leadership capabilities in a supportive team-oriented environment. We actively recruit talented individuals with strong academic backgrounds, excellent communication skills, and proven professional abilities. After completing an assignment in CAD, individuals will have a solid understanding of the Company's Finance System, Information Systems, and Business Environment. This experience prepares them well for future positions within the Company and the Coca-Cola Franchise System. Today, CAD Alumni hold positions in General Management, Finance, Information Systems, Operations, and Sales throughout the Company's worldwide Operations and the Coca-Cola Franchise System.
Senior Auditor will also prepare planning memos in order to provide final documentation on audit cycle risk assessment, scope allocation, logistics, and resource allocation.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Specific Activities:
- Prepare planning memo in order to provide final documentation on audit cycle risk assessment, scope allocation, logistics, and resource allocation.
- Conduct in-person interviews with client (i.e., company, customer, or vendor) personnel at all levels of the organization in order to construct process maps/narratives of the individual business processes.
- Gather reports, designs, records, bill, or invoices in order to test key control attributes.
- Inspect overall internal control processes to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, and internal control systems.
- Document audit results (e.g., written narratives, spreadsheets to test results, completed work programs) in order to justify and support results, and provide guidance for future audits of that area.
- Write draft audit comment that summarizes audit findings and recommendations and discuss the validity of the comment with the responsible client employee.
- Participate in client (i.e., company management, customer management, vendor management) status meetings to discuss preliminary audit findings and recommendations.
- Update audit comments based on feedback from status meetings, the client responsible, audit team members, and audit manager.
- Prepare written audit report provided to client and senior management that incorporates the individual audit comments and summarizes the scope, significant issues, and overall audit ranking.
- Participate in client Final Results/Closing Meetings to discuss the audit report.
- Gather and summarize data and information regarding compliance with policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify activities not in accordance with Company policies and procedures and inform appropriate parties.
- Establish objectives for each member of a project team in order to clarify expectations and the relationship of his or her work to that of others on the team.
- Give direction to and review others by offering approaches to be used and following up to ensure timely and quality execution against expectations.
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and completion of work against expectations.
- Provide feedback to others in order to enhance their job performance.
- Develop plans for a work or task assignment to ensure effective completion against overall project or business plan.
- Manage a project team against a work plan.
- Determine priorities for one's area of accountability to create clarity about focus and enable work to be completed efficiently.
- Ensure priorities are handled effectively by modifying plans and actions in your own area of accountability.
Function Specific Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Control Environment. Ability to assess current controls to ensure that assets are safeguarded and that transactions are authorized, recorded, and reported. This may include designing and implementing cost-effective systems and procedures properly.
- Data Collection. Knowledge of data collection methods. This includes obtaining information through reading, interviews, observations, and surveys.
- Auditing Standards. Knowledge of relevant professional auditing standards including auditing standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO), Information Systems Audit Control Association (ISACA), and International Organization of Standards (ISO).
- Audit Interviewing. Ability to question individuals in order to gather and understand facts about processes, events, or transactions.
- Professional Skepticism. Ability and inclination to tactfully yet forcefully pursue understanding and verification to the point of reasonable assurance.
- Objectivity. Ability to remain independent and objective when performing audits. This includes adhering to the facts and standards (e.g., GAAP, Standards, Practices, and Procedures) and not being unduly influenced by operating management.
- ACL and SAP Extraction Software. Knowledge of how to use ACL and SAP computer software packages in order to extract necessary data to perform data analyses.
- Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Planning and Organizing: Establishing courses of action for self and/or others to ensure that work is completed efficiently in light of the strategies and destination of the department and/or organization.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, or requirements.
- Valuing Diversity: Acknowledging similarities and differences of others and using this knowledge to work effectively on a team or with individuals of varied backgrounds, cultures, styles, and views in an effort to improve performance and increase productivity.
- Leading a Successful Team: Using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of team (e.g., department, project teams, etc) goals.
- Acting with Integrity: Maintaining a commitment to honesty; models social, ethical, and organizational values; firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles.
- Tolerating Stress: Maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of related work experience
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.