Position Overview:Our people are our most important asset, our key growth driver, and our second largest investment. As Project Coordinator for Global Ventures, you'll play a key role in orchestrating our success. We need you to organize and administer all the projects, from the super simple activities to the most complex projects. You'll need to be super organized to handle the various assignments that come your way and will need to be able to quickly pivot when plans change. You will be the jack-of-all trades when it comes to project management: You'll be responsible for managing schedules, coordinating tasks, handling financials, maintaining project documentation, creating presentations, and communicating with key stakeholders. You will work closely with the Global Ventures team. You'll learn about the various projects along the way and will have the opportunity to dive deeper into areas that pique your interest. Come curious and ready to get things done!
Function Specific Activities:
The Work Itself
The Project Coordinator will ensure that all the Global Ventures projects are completed on time, within budget, and to high standards. You'll need to form strong relationships with each of the Global Ventures team members so you can understand the team's work and how it is progressing, as well as where these teams need assistance and support. You'll use your organization skills to help set routines and keep schedules on track. You will also need to be quick on your feet and should have the ability to whip up a professional, stunning presentation in minutes. The Global Ventures team will come to you with questions and will count on you to capture meeting minutes. You're the go-to for the Global Ventures team and will work closely with the Chief People Officer who is leading the Global Ventures transition.
- Organization with Flexibility - While organization skills are critical, being flexible is also critical. Priorities shift, and you'll need to be able to shift and stay organized through the chaos.
- Communication - Effectively and professionally communicating over the phone, email, and in-person is a must. You will need to understand the Costa Coffee strategy and how each of the projects relates.
- Presentation Guru - Creating presentations should be second-nature to you. Not just any presentation though - quality presentations that can be shared with the entire global people function, and sometimes with the whole Company. Polished, clean, concise messaging.
- Agile - Things change all the time and you'll need to quickly be able to switch from plan A to plan B without getting stressed.
- Collaboration - You build relationships easily and can manage stakeholders at all levels.
Bachelors Degree or University (Required)
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.