Position Overview:To handle Control Coordination and Reporting for Asia Pacific legal entities, including the alignment with the Controllers Group for all control points required for compliance. The role will require close coordination with the Controls & Compliance team, with the various Legal Entity Controllers, with the GFO process leaders for the regular reporting and management of compliance.
Function Specific Activities:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Access Reporting and Review: Prepare, coordinate and follow through on provisioning and maintenance of user access; ensure access reviews are in place, provide reporting as required by the Controllers Group that include but not limited to:
- SAP P08; MEM/P28; other SAP modules monitored through GAM
- GPS, FDW, BOFC, BPC, ANZ and other reporting tools
- COMPASS - volume reporting
- DME MEC system, UPR, various SharePoint
- Pacific Group Financial Dashboards
- Other critical environments as identified to be managed by LEC PMO
Release Strategy Management: Review, coordinate and ensure SAP release strategies are current and in line with the Local Chart of Authority while ensuring overall adherence to the Company Delegation of Authority.
Purchase Order Control Points support: Perform critical reviews and reporting on purchase order activities to ensure compliance while identifying challenges and elevate recommendations for continuous improvement. These will include open PO reports, Aged PO, PO violations among others.
Internal Audit Support: Act as central coordinator for internal audit between the Legal Entities, CAD auditors, and Business Unit teams, working closely with C&C for audit guidance and delivery.
Request for Approval (RFA) process support: Coordinating approval routes, review completeness of RFA document and workflow, ensure alignment with Company DOA and LCOA requirements.
SEC Reporting and coordination, closely working with the LECs to confirm all required information for accurate, timely and complete submissions.
Other compliance reports and projects as needed by the LEC PMO office.
Interaction with Internal Contacts: The various LEC and GFO process teams, Controls and Compliance Team, Controllers Group, CAD
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
· Knowledge of SAP process and workflows
· Knowledge of the RFA system is preferred
· Basic knowledge of control environment (SOX)
· Communications skills for multi-team coordination
· Highly organized and ability to follow through on various projects
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and adaptable for tool learning
Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that balances creative thinking and innovation with sustained control and policy compliance.
Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
College Graduate, preferably with finance, accounting or related discipline
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING
Responsible for ensuring the current LCOA, Release strategies, approvers are updated and appropriate approvals are secured for end user access maintenance. Initial review on completeness of various updates for SEC reporting and other control points for endorsement and follow through with the respective legal entity finance leaders.
Based in Manila, Philippines
Minimal travel required
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.