Job Description Summary
The Technical Product Manager provides Strategic Solution Consulting, Service Management, and Program Management to ensure the effective development, deployment and operation of our applications that store and manage marketing & consumer data. The position can synthesize requirements into a clear multiyear strategy for Marketing Analytics and other associated IT systems leveraging key technology platforms. This position provides oversight for a large portfolio of project investments as well as consulting with senior business clients to define the project and service requirements that will enable our business objectives. A collaborative working partnership is required with the Business Intelligence Team, Enterprise Architecture, Performance Management and Support in the delivery of projects and ongoing service operations.
Function Specific Activities:
Collaborate with business &I leaders to jointly identify the business systems requirements to support their business plans. Understand corporate needs, how these needs can be translated into solutions and how applicable they are at Franchise Unit level, understanding local vs. global needs and act accordingly to adapt strategy and plans able to fulfill both. Conduct meetings with senior management in order to gather information about The Company's strategic direction (e.g., business plans, objectives, strategies, vision) for use in the development of supporting GIT plans. Provide innovative thinking to development of roadmaps in order to contribute to profit generation of The Company. Validate business plans against strategic imperatives in order to ensure alignment. Create a communications plan to ensure frequent, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders and to solidify commitment to the service. Provide leadership to ensure successful implementation, follow-up, control, maintenance and usage of programs. Partner business leaders, stakeholders, internal users, customers and partners to gather feedback on the system to be used for continuous improvement efforts. Contribute actively to the Service Management Model implementation and improvement within GIT and as an ambassador within The Company. Coach, mentor and provide leadership development to GIT team and business team in order to achieve agreed upon service levels.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Data & Analytics Knowledge: Deep understanding of: external sources integration; analytical databases; data warehouse building; data mining, big data; processes and services; Descriptive/Diagnostic/Predictive/Prescriptive analytics; industry trends and competitive pressures, strategies and plans, organizational structure, decision-making process, contacts, technology infrastructure and systems.
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (Machine learning, Natural language processing); Chat bots.
- Exposure to Cloud technology such as AWS or Azure.
- Hands on knowledge of visualization analytical tools such as Tableau, Micro strategy.
- Exposure to advanced analytical tools such as SAS/IBM SPSS/Alteryx/Azure ML is preferred.
- Marketing Knowledge: Deep knowledge of the external factors that influence the building of insights generation systems, the informational management flow from franchise bottlers to consumer.
- IT Industry Knowledge: Deep knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry. Includes knowledge of key vendors and their strategic and tactical plans.
- Portfolio Management: Ability to provide leadership, oversight and management to bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues; removing barriers and leveraging resources.
- Manage multidisciplinary (virtual) teams within different projects and in a complex matrix organization.
- Change Agent. Comfortable with designing for the future, while managing the present day-to-day department operations. Able to grasp issues quickly, anticipate risks and consequences of proposed plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related areas.
- At least 10 years of Information Technology or related experience in Business Intelligence,
- Marketing Analytics, preferably with exposure to K&I projects.
- Experience working in multicultural environments and already with an international assignment (outside US).
- English - Fluent/native
- Competent Communicator
- Planning and prioritization skills and experience
- Ability to establish and communicate technology roadmaps
- Effective at resolving issues and negotiating paths forward with leadership
- Effective communication, presentation & leadership skills
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.