Position Overview:The key role of this position is to provide dedicated support from RGM perspective to the newly established NGP, by taking lead on RGM relevant works, with more focuses on opportunity mapping and shopper centric and channel segmented OBPPC for the categories in NGP's scope, to capture the revenue/transaction growth opportunities in the categories where we are not yet playing to become total beverage business.
Function Specific Activities:
- Support NGP Marketing and Commercial management to develop NGP long term goal and strategies by providing RGM expertise that shall fit for NGP long range vision in the LRP.
- Develop NGP RGM initiatives, plans and required resources and capabilities that are relevant to NGP ABP within NGP portfolio of products
and support NGP team from RGM perspective to align the plan across all senior key stakeholders in KO system.
- Mobilize resources around the things that matter most to implement NGP RGM initiative and plan in the market. Leverage mainland China commercial RGM expertise and capability to provide better supports and develop better RGM solutions to accelerate NGP growth.
- Support NGP team to develop measurable and sustainable NGP performance tracking KPIs by providing inputs and suggestions from RGM perspective to ensure the relevant NGP RGM initiatives and plans are well deployed effectively and efficiently in market place.
- Track the NGP RGM relevant performance KPIs and drive corrective actions together with NGP commercial and operations team.
- 10+ years business experience in RGM and financial specialist position.
- Significant RGM and Commercial functional professional working experience.
- Understanding of supply chain and technical aspects of FMCG / Beverages business.
- MBA preferred
Fluency in English and Chinese, other Chinese dialects (i.e Cantonese) would be a plus.
The candidate should be able to work across multiples cultures (Asian / Western)
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.