Position Overview:The IT Agile Center of Excellence, aka, "The IT Dojo," needs experienced Agile Coaches. The IT Dojo is the primary engine for the agile and lean transformation of the IT organization and our clients. The Agile Coach will join a team of experienced agile practitioners and must be effective accelerating change through others and bridging collaboration gaps with IT and clients.
At Coca-Cola, we're looking for Agile practitioners who understand the values of Agile and who want to help build a new way of working for teams on a global scale in a large, complex environment. The Agile Coach will be an individual contributor who will help project managers, scrum masters, and other IT professionals make the transition to an agile mindset and stay up to date in the latest Agile practices. We care less about your knowledge of a particular methodology and care more about your passion and aptitude for utilizing the right tool for the right job and your experience in helping teams succeed.
The IT Agile Center of Excellence, aka, "The IT Dojo," needs experienced Agile Coaches. The IT Dojo is the primary engine for the Agile and lean transformation of the IT organization. The successful candidate will join a team of experienced Agile practitioners and will be effective in accelerating change through coaching others and bridging collaboration gaps with IT and internal clients.
The Agile Coach will support teams in their efforts to transform to agile-based delivery or help existing Agile teams improve their successful Agile practices. Areas of expertise will include agile values, principles, and practices as well as product planning techniques and software engineering practices. Based on their multi-disciplinary experiences, Agile Coaches will be comfortable to advise individuals of diverse levels of professional experience.
Function Specific Activities:
Who you are...
- 3-5 years of work experience in related fields, including relevant education and industry training/certification
- Passionate with an aptitude to quickly learn new and emerging best practices
- Self-starter willing to jump into difficult situations
- Insanely curious, analytical, and loves solving problems
- Agile and adaptable
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup, SAFe, LeSS, XP
- Exposure to organizational change management principles
- Bachelor's Degree
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Standard Monday-Friday work week. Work will be done from The Coca-Cola Company Atlanta Office but may also include coordination with resources on a global basis, which may require early or late conference calls to accommodate different time zones. Travel 0 - 25%.
Relocation: No relocation expenses paid.
Start date: We're looking for someone to start as soon as December or January and to have an immediate impact in our 2019 transformation plans.
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.