Function Specific Activities:
The Operations Engineer is the primary operations and technical support contact for EMEA IT Marketing's software systems, used by The Coca-Cola Company's markets across the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region. They are accountable for the operation and interoperability of the IT systems and components that compromise our technology stack.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP) and IT service desk processes
- Technical support (Level 1, Level 2) experience
- Ability to write and edit valid HTML/CSS markup
- Ability to use terminal/shell applications and web debugging tools
- Working knowledge of XML and Web Services (REST, SOAP APIs)
- Ability to use issue tracking tools (Jira), and knowledge management tools (Confluence)
Nice to have skills:
- System administration experience in the enterprise
- Content editing and/or administration experience with enterprise-grade Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Operations experience with customer identity management systems such as Janrain, Auth0, or Azure AD B2C
- Familiarity with DevOps culture and agile methodologies (Kanban preferred)
- Certification or understanding of ITIL and Six Sigma frameworks
- Terminal/shell applications
- API debuggers
- Code editors
- Microsoft Office
Job Requirements:Respond to customer requests, manage and escalate incidents, work closely with vendors to resolve tickets;
Provide technical support to our development teams to accelerate delivery;
Conduct tests and perform monitoring of our platforms to ensure that they function as expected and that our vendors meet their SLAs.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.