Position Overview:Coordinate an efficient document flow from invoice receipt to payment including intermediate steps such as approval, posting, exception and blocked resolution, so that invoices are paid within negotiated payment terms
Ensure that appropriate authorization, correct coding, and adequate supporting documentation are included in accordance with company policy and legal requirements (COA, COBC)
Function Specific Activities:
- Receive, check and coordinate approval and exception resolution process for all documents that are to be paid by CPS. Work collaboratively with CPS to enable an efficient and continuous flow of invoices
- Upload into SAP all documents to enable invoice posting in a timely manner
- Performs accounting analysis activities for Accounts Payable, including account reconciliation, writing journal entries and reviewing vouchers
- Prepare Payment proposal ensuring that payment information is accurate and coordinating required steps to facilitate timely VMF update when needed
- Serve as a consultant and subject matter expert to clients regarding business policies, procedures, practices and internal controls to minimize financial risk to The Company
- Address payment inquiries by email or on the phone both from internal or external clients
- Participate in all OE activities sponsored by CPS or Supplier Services to maximize efficiency and as a way of self-development
- Prepare, analyse and publish performance metrics both AP specific and ad-hoc reporting purposes
- Ensure that desk procedures, business flows and working instructions are updated and in accordance with local and corporative requirements
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Procurement or Finance
SAP knowledge developed preferably in FI/CO, MM modules
- Strong Internal Control Concepts
- Operational Excellence (Lean Concepts)
- SAP knowledge developed preferably in FI/CO, MM modules
- Thorough understanding of basic Accounting principles.
- Thorough understanding of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes including an automated 3-way match system.
- Experience in virtual teams or geographically dispersed teams
- Spanish fluent, English working knowledge
- Customer service oriented
- Planning and organizing
- Results oriented
- Team player
- Ability to effectively perform with a remote-based supervision
- Ability to provide accurate and timely response to different management levels
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.