Position Overview:CPS (Commercial Products Supply) is a key part of the Advantaged Supply Chain of the Technical Function of The Coca-Cola Company. CPS manufactures concentrates and beverage bases for sale to bottling partners all over the world. This global organization manages a network of 19 manufacturing plants in 18 different countries along with 2 office locations (Atlanta & Drogheda, Ireland). CPS also manages complex additional materials supply chains (e.g. juice, coffee, tea, milk, etc.) on behalf of bottling partners.
As the CPS Liberia Maintenance and Automation Manager, you will be part of a new chapter in the CPS history. The construction of a new concentrate plan from greenfield to operation, is a big and important project that do no happens frequently. The project from the early stage involves hard and long working hours, exclusive dedication, speed, proactiveness, and accountability to meet and overpass expectations. The new concentrate plant in Liberia is considered within The Coca-Cola Company as the new state of the art manufacturing center, and you, from your position, will be leading a senior management function, responsible for the technical and productivity future of the organization an also, responsible for keeping the Plant up-to-date with technology.
Function Specific Activities:
The Maintenance and Automation Manager provides leadership, strategic direction and technical solutions to CPS Liberia Plant in the areas of maintenance, automation, engineering, technology modernization, productivity and cost improvement.
This position will also be enabling development of the desire winning culture in the new state of the art manufacturing facility, through a people plan to include capability building, high performance teams, organization design, communication and agile, productivity and innovation environment.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.