Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Procurement Finance team works closely with CCNA & CCBSS to provide strategic leadership, analytical support, reporting and process guidance to CCNA USA & Canada. The Direct Materials annual spend covers billions of dollars in purchases. The team supports commodities such as Aluminum, PET, Juice, Sweeteners, Other Food Ingredients, Other Packaging and Purchased Finished Goods.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Procurement Commodity Directors, Managers, and Specialists in establishing the annual budget, analyzing monthly results, and preparing monthly rolling estimates, as well supporting related productivity initiative savings. The Manager will support assigned commodities with heavy emphasis on PPV analysis, data integrity analysis and reporting.
Individual must be very good with complex excel models, curious in nature, very detail oriented, able to determine creative solutions, operate well in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, enjoy being flexible and supporting on-going process improvements.
- Assume an active role in the development of Annual Budget, Monthly Procurement Forecasts and Rolling Estimate, and Financial Reporting.
- These efforts will require solid communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, an attention to detail, and interested in the key driver and reason a cost is moving.
- Provide leadership around process standardization and tools to support the Procurement planning functions.
- This role will require the pioneering of tools that promote process standardization and measurement within the department.
- Due to the challenging nature of attaining data, the candidate must be able to effectively overcome roadblocks and ensure the highest integrity in the data and tools provided.
- In addition to developing the tools, the Manager will provide training and on-going support to other members on the Procurement Team.
- Understand, track, and forecast the key cost drivers and market factors for assigned commodities.
- Provide cost-benefit/analytical support to members on team for Procurement programs.
- Partner with other team members, understand the Procurement programs, share business knowledge or process knowledge, and instill financial literacy/skills in those with less analytical background on the team.
- The Manager will help determine key associates from cross-function teams and lead them through new initiatives, process changes, or develop team tools to provide value added information to the entire Procurement Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or another business-related field
- Minimum of 3+ years in an analytical role supporting a business function.
- Must demonstrate 50% Business Process/Knowledge 50% Technical Analytical/Decision Support Capability
- Advanced-level MS Excel
- SAP Experience
- Must thrive in a constant changing and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated Leadership and Growth Behaviors
- Collaboration and business partnership experience.
- Ability to navigate the business system to achieve aggressive savings targets.
- Month end accounting experience.
- Experience with A/P, accounting and financial analysis.
- Experience with Procurement.
- Experience working in a self-motivated or entrepreneurial capacity.
- Experience ensuring correct processes are in place.
- Process experience with SAP teams.
- Influencing skills, people management skills and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- SAP P08
- MS EXCEL
- Power Point
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.