Position Overview:Follows established procedures and guidelines to handle, record and dispatch goods in a store or warehouse; receives incoming goods, checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices; picks order, packs and dispatches outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders; enters data into a database or other computerized system to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records. Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; works under direct supervision.
Function Specific Activities:
- Forklift operations/inspections
- Retrieve pick list and sign out
- Open dock, set dock plate
- Visually inspect trailer before loading
- Pull orders according to pick list
- Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product
- Perform preventative maintenance and clear jams on machines as needed
- Make up partial pallets
- Physically verify load, check others loads
- Load product in trailers
- Shut doors, unlock trailers & apply seals
- Record required information
- Identify/move leakers or return to packaging
- Operate barcode system (SAP)
- Work with label printers
- Operate shrink wrap machine
- Label packages/pallets
- Comply with all Integrated Management System policies and procedures
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Comply with Safety Policies and Procedures
- Inventory finished products
- Data entry
- Materials Receiving
- BIB palletizer, boxforming, filling functions
- 75G filling, sealing, washing operations
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
- Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Ability to record information.
- Ability to move at least 65 lbs a distance of 5ft.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours).
- Forklift Certification.
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- All Coca- Cola Refreshments, Syrup branches.
- Work is performed mostly on production floor.
- Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, wetness, hazardous chemicals.
- Work is performed on fixed shifts.
- Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold.
- Multi-shift operation.
- Overtime might be required.
EQUIPMENT OPERATED AND TOOLS USED:
- Forklift, shrink wrapper, dock doors, freight elevators,
- battery hoist and chargers, two way radios, fax machines, computer, printers and telephone
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; ear protection,
- hairnets, beard nets, protective aprons & face shields where applicable.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.