Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Account Executive II is responsible for identifying opportunities within Walmart and Sam's Club in the assigned geography. Responsible for maximizing profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer's business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with that customer's Region and Market teams. Develop and successfully sell-in customer plans that include annual business plans, strategic and tactical pricing plans, and national promotional plans that support the customer's and the Coca-Cola systems business objectives and strategies.
- Develops a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer or channel while delivering Coke system budgeted profit and volume objectives
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions making any necessary changes
- Communicate weekly with sales management discussing promotional plans, display commitments and establishing volume goals
- Sell-in and implement promotional strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages
- Work with other bottler ownership groups as required based on territory and customer
- Work with Category Management to gain key market and customer insights
- Develop local programs that engage customers and bring the local community to life the stores
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a high school diploma required
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree/MBA (Business Management)
- 3-5 years in consumer goods industry.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing and major account management
- Experience working with Nielsen and other syndicated data platforms.
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Two years in the Coca-Cola system
- Working knowledge of CTM/CMA/channel pricing systems
- Experience with Walmart & Sam's Club
Job Requirements:Working closely with Bottler's and Walmart/Sam's contacts to execute base and incremental
selling plans. Monitor and measuring executional KPI's. Training and facilitating on key selling and executional initiatives. Walmart or Sam's experience preferred.
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.