Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Account Executive III is responsible for building out the customer business plans on the National team and growing our volume with the customer based on mutually agreed upon business objectives. The Account Executive III will be responsible for managing customer relationships with Albertsons National Team as well as our divisional teams and bottling partners.
The Account Executive III will lead contract negotiations/re-negotiations, solving issues that arise during execution to eliminate barriers. NBDD is the lead for coordination and implementation of agreed upon activities. They must secure resource commitments from both the customer/bottler/distributor and The Coca-Cola Company to develop and execute the project plan.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic business driving concepts (e.g., brand positioning, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of plans.
- Franchise Leadership: - Build solid relationships with our Franchise bottling partners and manage all communications and follow-ups to the team. Responsible for CTM Management. Responsible for Live CPACT management.
- Advancing the Customer Relationship: Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer. Key call point for Albertsons National Team, as well as assist on Divisional Calls.
- Business Plan Development and Sell in of key business plan initiatives
- Build Sales decks for Albertsons National Marketing Programs.
- Sell in and work with divisions for sell in and track executional alignment.
- Manage and facilitate innovation sell-in and tracking.
- Creation of compelling sales decks for national T2T meetings, Joint Accelerated Growth Meetings, etc.
- Ensure timely and effective communication to the field teams on resets, processes, announcements, etc.
- Steward execution of national Joint Accelerated Growth initiatives for customer and system.
- Identify strategic, mutually beneficial short-term and long-term growth opportunities for the retailer and our system.
- Five to seven years of progressive responsibility with National and/or Regional account management experience in large consumer goods organization.
- Proven ability to create tangible customer value, balance short-term and long-term objectives of multiple stakeholders and demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Knowledge of systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and business analytics.
- General management experience
- Travel 30% required
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.