The role involves ensuring all Quality Assurance requirements are met for incoming raw materials, in-process monitoring
and final product release used at Ballina Beverages. The role will involve the day to day undertaking of a wide range of chemical,
sensory and/or microbial analysis as required to support operations throughout the plant. The laboratory is ISO17025 accredited which requires strong documentation practices and involves maintenance of systems such as Calibration.
This temporary assignment will be for 6 months and involves shift work therefore flexibility is required.
- Laboratory analysis and input into S.A.P
- Working to ISO17025 and KORE Standards
- Use of Statistical Process Control management
- Maintenance of all Laboratory Programs
- Apply Operational Excellence tools and techniques to continuously improve our processes and eliminate waste
- Chemical/microbiological knowledge and experience together with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point an advantage).
- Excellent teamwork abilities.
- Diploma / Degree in Analytical Chemistry or Food Science.
- 1-2 years' experience in a Laboratory at a high volume manufacturing environment an advantage.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.