Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Function Specific Activities:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide on-going communications with supervisors and management on line performance (TPE), downtime issues, safety, resource requirements and documentation.
- Complete, monitor, review and verify production records and forms; maintain database and logs,
- including but not limited to line efficiencies, quality and safety checks, sanitation documents, GMP inspections and production reports throughout shifts.
- Attain established production standards and specifications on the assigned shift.
- Coordinate daily production activities during shift operations to ensure high efficient operation.
- Attend and facilitate shift start up meetings to plan out daily tasks and work station assignments.
- Assist with coordination, set up and changeover of packaging equipment to include blowmolders.
- Analyze and troubleshoot equipment failures.
- Notify maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management of quality, production, equipment issues/concerns.
- Communicate with the production scheduler and assist in the coordination of schedule changes.
- Enter end of shift productions into the inventory control database.
- Comply with The Coca-Cola Company Quality, Safety, Security and Environment Systems process, procedures, work instructions, work aids, forms and policies.
- Assist with the development of work instructions, work aids, forms and JSA(s).
- Assist in the maintaining of the recycle area.
- Assist with new hire, temporary employee's orientation, safety and JPM training.
- Provide break relief and operate line equipment when necessary.
- Assist with managing department labor according to set labor model under the guidance of the department Supervisor
- Ensure the safety and security of self, co-workers, product and property.
- Complete safety and injury investigation forms when necessary
- Participate in miscellaneous projects on an as needed basis.
- Participate on plant teams
- SAP Inventory system
- Establish relationships and work effectively with all co-workers at all levels, and relevant contractors/suppliers/customers.
- Report abuse/violation of company work policies to management
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
- Ability to record information.
- Ability to move up to 50 lbs. a distance of at 5 feet.
- Visual ability to identify product, label, container, and equipment problems.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand for extended periods up to 12 hours.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods for up to 12 hours.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to work with computer based applications.
- Ability to provide feedback to operators on the lines and communicate on timely basis to supervisors.
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed in high-speed bottling and production environment.
- Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. 24 hour operation.
- Shift hours change dependent on production/warehouse needs.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Fork truck, Hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals.
- Setting high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks;
- Self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
Acting with Integrity
- Maintaining a commitment to honesty; models social, ethical and organizational value;
- Firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles.
Establish Collaborative Working Relationships
- Developing and using collaborative relationships for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives;
- Developing relationships with other individuals by listening, sharing ideas and showing appreciation for their efforts.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.