Position Overview:The Enterprise Architect will drive technology standards, evolution and governance for The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). This role will champion the application of industry best practices, enterprise architecture strategies and engineering standards to ensure successful solutions for a wide variety of projects across Global IT. While these solutions could be in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance and Legal solutions, our greatest need is in the Supply chain area. If someone also has experience with Finance and Legal solutions that is a bonus. The person in this position must have experience analyzing and recommending technology solutions to successfully meet emerging business requirements and have successfully implemented large-scale, complex Supply Chain solutions within a Fortune 100 (size) enterprise. This individual will report to the Director of Enterprise Architecture.
Function Specific Activities:
- 5-10+ years of work experience in IT or relevant related field
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience with Supply Chain solutions including SAP Supply Chain (materials management and planning, logistics, warehouse management, transportation management, procurement, etc.)
- Experience with additional Supply Chain solutions outside of SAP such as manufacturing and production systems
- Experience in architecture, design, development, testing and implementation over multiple technologies.
- System Design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an applications or processes to meet clients' needs that also meets all relevant Company standards.
- Solution Architecture: Ability to holistically conceptualize and model the use of technologies across a broad set of business applications to translate business strategies and requirements into technical strategies and to apply the architecture models to create achievable system designs for business solutions.
- Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply the standard application development methods covering the full development lifecycle to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Technical Writing: Knowledge of and ability to apply effective design principles to communicate complex and detailed information across various communication vehicles and global environments.
- Business Process, Application, Data and Technology Architecture & Standards Knowledge: Knowledge of the Company's architecture standards and standard technology solutions.
Nice to have:
- Experience in SAP HANA platform and solutions
- Experience in manufacturing applications a plus
- Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Integration of on premise and cloud solutions.
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML), SOA, layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns
- Java, .NET, and LAMP stacks
- LDAP, Identity and Access Management, application security
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Consult with project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company
- Lead and participate in Technology Review Boards to assess new technologies being introduced in the Company
- Define technology roadmaps, reference architectures, patterns, and standards
- Lead technical evaluations and implementations to fill gaps in the Technical/Solution Architecture
- Analyze existing and emerging technology offerings in the marketplace to keep up to date on the latest trends and recommend solutions to successfully meet emerging business requirements
- Assess providers' capabilities to deliver services according to strategy
- Define and evangelize solution reference architectures and patterns for leveraging throughout the Coca-Cola system
- Assess the compatibility and integration of products proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technology segments
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to other technology Architects and Engineers throughout the Company
- Monitor standards/policy compliance by developing and executing governance processes and tools
- Select IT vendors in accordance with Company policies and procedures to accomplish master plan project objectives and goals and establish or maintain an appropriate business relationship between the vendor and TCCC
- Create and refine conceptual alternatives of business process, technology design and blueprint or infrastructure assessment to create the physical environment needed to develop, test, train and deploy the solution.
- Establish and maintain the architecture and standard technology products to enable consistent, reusable and efficient practices within the IT function
- Consult with solution project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company
- Evaluate and make recommendations on requests to use non-compliant technologies in order to promote standard compliance and reduce complexity
Drive innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
Collaborate with system, customers, and other stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
Act like an owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
Inspire others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
Develop self and others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.