Position Overview:Be accountable to lead end to end Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning Consulting & Commercialization for the Business Unit/s and/or functions. Executing and activating the integrated people plan in line with Global Talent Strategy. Setting and implementing talent strategies, processes, metrics and routines. Drive the long-term talent agenda for the business including our buy/ build strategy, leadership development, high potential and core investments and investment behind critical and core capabilities.
Function Specific Activities:
Strategy and Change Management
- Ensures effective implementation, integration and feedback of Global Talent Center of Excellence (COE) solutions.
- Influences and develops leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as
Talent Segmentation Instrument (TSI), People Development Forum (PDF),
Succession Planning, Performance Enablement (PE) and Total Compensation Planning.
- Provides organization development support through business changes.
- Executes field-based research, including in-classroom or on-the-job observation, focus groups and interviews, and needs assessments
- Partner with the Rewards Team to deploy our global change strategies on Compensation and ensure a strong strategic tie to the talent strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment around a Build/ Buy strategy for the business
- Understands our assessment strategy and is fully equipped to deploy it within the business
- Helps the recruiters and leaders interpret results and outcomes and make the best business decisions
- Align our external market mapping/ intelligence with our internal talent pipelines and help provide the right advise and strategic solution to the business
- Visible in external forums, and actively builds external partnerships for competitive insights and intelligence
- Uses talent data to make recommendations and identify trends and focuses for the Talent Team
- Leads Talent Planning process, outcomes and follow up actions
- Builds leadership capability through coaching, advice and learning events
- Coach and develop leader's capability on talent segmentation and appropriate follow up actions
- Leads globally aligned programs and ensures effective implementation of global programs
- Diagnoses development needs and executes a comprehensive development strategy inclusive of individualized learning, classroom learning, and other learning methods
- Facilitates leadership development training
- Learning & Development
- Talent Strategies
- Business Acumen
- Needs Assessment/Analysis
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Group Facilitation and Communication
- Measurement and Evaluation
- At least 9-11 years experience in talent strategy for a business
- The Role will involve travel to Business Units that the incumbent is not based out of (3-4 days/ month)
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.