Position Overview:Provides delivery for integrated marketing communications capabilities and/or related functions programs within assigned brands and/or geographies; assists in ensuring marketing communications are integrated and delivers brand and business objectives. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
Function Specific Activities:
IMC Manager will be responsible for the development of engagement plans across all relevant connection points with consumers and shoppers.
Working with a cross-disciplinary team of agencies, BU, and regional stakeholders both in the Company and Bottler side, the IMC Manager will be responsible for the briefing, development, execution and tracking of the engagement plans, to deliver results against specific business objectives.
As well, with the ongoing tracking of performance, the IMC Manager will be responsible for the fine tuning of the plans as they progress in their activation.
- 4-7 years of experience in Communication - including both Content and Media - in FMCG companies
- Experience working within the Indonesian consumer goods market and an understanding of local consumers
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.