Position Overview:This role plays a crucial role in actively leading key Big Bets for the flagship brand, Coca-Cola TM for Turkey. This role leads the process from brief to implementation including in-action monitoring/evaluating initiatives; ensuring an optimal implementation and amplification of the key programs in close collaboration with marketing communication, commercial, franchise and bottling partner's marketing teams.
You will be responsible in driving results through always seeking for better/more efficient ways to improve the plans day in day out, challenging and building on existing platforms and by importing and exporting new ideas.
In this role, Your strengths are needed to be around strategic & analytical thinking, influential leadership, teamwork, as well as the passion to seek and generate consumer insights.
Function Specific Activities:
- Develop a keen understanding of the local consumer and competitive environment (brand health, share, sales, penetrations. etc)
- Track competitors activities and performances - Identify opportunities and gaps.
- Engage & build operational excellence in market.
- Champion the brand marketing plans locally with the bottling partner & franchise teams
- Drive timing and process with the IMC, franchise teams and the Bottling partner to ensure flawless on-time delivery of plans
- Lead In-action monitoring, health check vs KPIs.
- Import best practices from other territories.
- Lead the development key communication campaigns across all contact points
- Crafting business strategy into ONE Brief - communication strategy to brief to IMC & Agencies
- Localization of global/charter toolkits and/or crafting local campaigns in close collaboration with IMC
- Engage & influence Shopper Marketing, Bottler Marketing teams to develop end-end campaign plans including shopper, e-commerce, channel/trial plans…
- Lead the campaign timings and in-action monitoring
- Lead effective & efficient consumer promotions calendar to drive House Hold frequency.
- Collaborate commercial teams in developing strategy, marketing approach and plans around consumer promotions to drive competitive share & House Hold transactions.
- Craft / lead business recommendations & efficient budget planning for the promotions.
- Engage bottling partner leadership team to align on the proposal.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team to measure efficiency and return on investment of plans.
- Work in close coordination with K&I to identify insights and consumer knowledge to validate the marketing plans; ensure sharing and cascading of knowledge across the Business Unit
- Supporting Marketing Manager in developing long-term and annual planning process.
- Work in close coordination with technical department to develop the innovations in categories including product, package.
- Run marketing budget of the programs s/he is leading, ensuring effective & efficient allocation of funds to meet the critical communication and business objectives.
Related job requirements/ qualifications
- Develop Brand Plan
- Critical thinking and planning
- Maintain & Grow Brand Essentials
- Develop and Implement Promotional Activities
- Activate Brand Mix
- Run Brand Communication Strategy
- Alignment w/ Bottling Partner
- Diligent Project Management
- Lead Commercialization Process
- Run Research Process and tools (from briefing to analysis)
- Strong leader and conflict mediator
Related Job Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's Degree or University (Required) MBA preferred.
Years of Experience: Min 5-6 years of consumer marketing experience within global brand context, including specific experience in the development and execution of consumer strategies and programs.
Culture: Comfortable working with and influencing different cultures and different functions
10% of annual time may require business travels for market visits, customer and plant visits within the country, Training, workshops or market visits abroad.
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.