Position Overview:As a chosen individual you will manage key benefits projects and benefits redesign in EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East and Africa), as part of global benefits project. Manage communications with all stakeholders & manage communications plans.
Function Specific Activities:
- Manage key benefits projects and benefits redesign for Ben 2.0. (new , global benefits program).
- Manage communications with all stakeholders & manage communications plans.
- Understand all projects and educate and be expert for the benefit Program.
- EMEA vendor management leader & provide Leadership for vendor management to consultants.
- Manage all Benefit 2.0 routines for EMEA.
- Manage Key Project Manager requirements for the team.
- Manage Communications plan for Ben 2.0 and handle key stakeholders.
- Managing the team of Total Rewards Consultants (4 persons).
- EMEA Leadership for Well being.
What you can expect
- A diverse team-environment amongst highly skilled professionals.
- A truly international work environment with daily interaction with individuals from different countries, functions and cultures.
- Challenges and responsibilities in a diverse portfolio of tasks and unique opportunity to be part of the global program.
- Gaining experience in leading and coaching Benefits talent.
- Opportunity to develop and build expertise within the EMEA region.
- Possibility to enhance your career in a fast-paced, industry leading company.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- An ice-cold Coke whenever you crave for it
What you need to be successful
- Experience in benefits management and implementation of new benefits programs.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the field of Benefits or Compensation & Benefits with proven experience in managing various stakeholders cross an organization.
- People management experience.
- Experience in vendor management and benefits programs.
Multi-country experience gained in a shared services organization would be a plus.
Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus.
- Customer Service and Stakeholder Management excellence, experience in vendor management.
- Ability to share acquired knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize according to business needs and urgency.
- Pro-activeness, continuous improvement mindset, ownership, problem solving attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Job Requirements:People management
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.