Position Overview:Analysis is mainly centered on financial planning, providing alternatives etc.; performs complex financial analysis assignments; identifies and assesses merger and acquisition opportunities; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Specific Activities:
KO Business Plan and RE.
- Provide strategic financial support to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Provide support for strategic plan, business plan target-setting, capital budget, rolling estimate.
Lead the Business Planning and RE process from finance side, ensuring alignment with strategic vision, liaising with other key senior managers to enable delivery of financial objectives :
- Assure LATAM P&L targets are met, monitoring System revenues to assure all market inputs are reflected in KO revenues for Rolling Estimates & BP estimations
- Support, develop, facilitate execution, and fully funding of every strategic initiative, together with TMD Team and Local Account Managers.
- Manage marketing budget, for an accurate & efficient spend, assure proper financial evaluation of projects
- Assure KO DME, target are met, assure accuracy and efficient spend. Manage, follow-up and control Marketing investment budget () and Market Investment Plan ().
- Responsible for OPEX planning, control/follow-up assure spend is efficient and in line with target, registered with accuracy and meeting TCCC internal controls guidelines.
System Financials and Profit Split
- Together with TMD's Corporate team, develop new tool and closely monitor System profitability,
- Bottler's and KO financial performance to anticipate potential system profitability issues
- Make recommendations to fix negative profit situations
Pricing and RFPs
- Constant monitoring with TMD's LATAM Business Lead of new business opportunities with the Customer to prepare and deliver financially sound proposals
- Assure new GPP agreement is properly and timely implemented, and Exception markets are taken into consideration
Common Innovation Process
- Act as financial representative, ensuring accurate financial analysis while challenging proposed strategies to make proper assessment of risks & opportunities
- Assure all financial effect of new projects are properly reflected in KO P&L for RE & BP estimations
- Working jointly with Bottler to get a joint vision
- Promote networking activities in LATAM to share solutions to common problems, share best practices
Drive optimization and cost-savings initiatives across System value chain
- Participate in key strategic projects to drive value to the system, such as, Productivity Plan, business combinations, long term partnerships etc., ensuring speed and focus in the process.
- Ad-hoc reports for the Operational Managers to support decision making.
- Acts as financial representative in all discussions with corporate taxes, treasury, accounting and legal departments, with Bottlers and others for its markets
Bottler & Customer Relationship
- Promote open lines of communication between KO, Bottler & Customer financial teams
- Establish routines with Bottlers finance team and any other relevant area as procurement, Marketing, Trade and technical
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company
- Optimizes Business Partnership: Understanding business partners needs and collaborating to produce win-win financial solutions that enable rapid and seamless execution of strategies, which maximizes System Value and promotes a sustainable business model.
- Leverages Common Systems & Processes: Driving efficiency, effectiveness and economy through the leverage of best practices available within our Global System.
- Stewards Financial Resources: Managing fundamental financial routines, such as accounting, reporting and control, aimed at preserving and enhancing the value of the Company.
- Value Base Management: Creating Value (ways to increase and generate future value), managing the value (governance, culture, change management, communication and leadership) and measuring the value (valuation and analytics).
Technical/others Skills :
- Customer focus
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Solid strategic thinking and ideation
- Understand and manage System ( KO + Bottler) Value Chain
- Project and relationship management skills
- Strong business communication skills ( PPT , Presentation)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (Influencing, Trust) to deal with relevant Stakeholders such us Board, Operating committee, Bottlers and KO.
- Business Planning / Rolling Estimate Process: Knowledge of business planning and rolling estimate processes and procedures.
- Financial IT Systems. Knowledge of financial information systems used to capture financial transactions.
- Financial Policies and Procedures. Knowledge and deep understanding of the Company's financial policies and procedures including Standard Practices and Procedures, Standard Accounting Codes, Reporting And Budgeting, Code of Business Conduct, ISSCOM, as well as internal policies and procedures (e.g., COA, release strategy, Incidence Pricing Policy, DME co participation Policy).
- Process Management: Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 8-10 years' experience, preferably worked/ exposed to Commercial finance / Accounting / Cost Activities in Beverage Industry.
- Experienced in full spectrum of financial skills competences and capabilities
- Proven ability to effectively & efficiently lead a diverse project teams towards outcome
- Ability to work productively and add value across different stakeholders, company division, regions, bottler Group and Central
- Ability to translate thought leadership into tangible action/ results
- Experience in working on a cross functional team
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.