Position Overview:Develop channel strategy for convenience stores (CVS) that includes opportunity maps, occasion, brand, pack, price channel (OBPPC) plans and shopper solutions based on shopper & customer insights. Manage commercialization of key customer initiatives for top key customers (SEJ, Lawson, Family mart)
Function Specific Activities:
·Manage developing shopper marketing plans and initiatives for convenience stores (CVS)
·Develop annual business plans for convenience store (CVS) channel with close collaboration with Bottler and different internal functions
·Manage commercialization process of exclusive products for CVS top customer and key customer meetings
·Project manage key initiatives by building internal process and gaining alignment with key stakeholders within CCJC and Bottler
·Track/monitor channel performance and develop action plans to fill the gaps
· Native level of Japanese
· Business level of English
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
· At least one of the following functional experiences required
- Commercial & Franchise Leadership
- Strategy and Insights
· Project management skills required
· Strong analytical & data management skills and IT/ computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Interpersonal and organizational skills
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· University degree -at least 4 year university degree required
· Act Like an Owner - Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
· Inspire Others - Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
· Develop Self & Others - Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
· Collaborate with the System, Customers & Key Stakeholders - Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the Company and Bottler
· Drive Innovation - Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.