Position Overview:Design research and analytic frameworks in the context of overall business objectives such as (but not limited to) consumer engagement, brand/ product development, etc. Be creative and work closely with the cross-functional teams across company to communicate actionable insight via digital big data, advanced analytics and new technologies to influence the organization and drive business value creation opportunities. Based on BIG data to drive Insight development and drive the organization to make informed decisions . Input into internal capability development to meet the needs of the market and deliver growth.
Function Specific Activities:
Current Research Digital Transformation
- Using new technology (eg wechat, facial recognition, VR, web analytics, etc) to develop tools and create new capabilities of the system
- Using big data/ technology/ advanced analytics to enhance existing studies and tracking data to build new
and enhanced capability to improve the efficiency of Insight generation process
Development of Short and Long-Term Data and Insight Initiatives
- Identify, analyze data source and reporting for developing deep consumer understanding (consumer behavior, cultural insight, etc)
- Build the right monitoring tools to keep up with the market performance
- Design the new segmentation (consumer/ channel, etc) process to fit for business purpose and executable
Assessing & Forecasting the Landscape
- Conduct competitive research and trend analyses to understand latest trends in beverages as well as in digitalization/ technology
Trusted Advisor to Key Business Stakeholders
- Proactively partner with key business stakeholders (including Marketing, Commercial, eCommerce, etc as well as external partners)
to provide expert advice and influence strategic and business decision making
- Demonstrated consumer insight exploration or 4+ years of marketing research experience in research companies, multinational FMCG companies and/ or new retail/ digital plaforms
- 4+ years of digital analytics (big data, web analytics, data mining, machine learning etc)
- Must be excellent with numbers, with an excellent analytical mind
- Strong believe in digital transformation and data drive insight approach and passion for implications for business
- Excellent written and oral English & Chinese skills
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Statistics, Engineer, Computer Science, Digital or related field
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.