Position Overview:Behind great work stands greater people, and the Company is rapidly transforming to be even stronger than before. To stay focused as they lead us through this change, our CEO and Chief People Officer will need help staying organized. As the executive administrative assistant for these two offices, you will need superior organizational skills, have an appetite for juggling multiple balls at the same time knowing that whatever you planned/organized may change and need to be re-planned, demonstrate executive presence, and have a strong desire to learn from our top leaders. You'll have exposure to the Company's board members, C-suite, CEOs and more, learning in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Function Specific Activities:
The Work Itself
Your job is to help our CEO and Chief People Officer stay incredibly organized, so they don't have to sweat the small stuff and can focus on defining the strategies that will lead our Company through years of success. Managing multiple calendars and not missing a beat is second nature to you. Organization skills are critical, as you'll be scheduling events, conferences, meetings, appointments and more for our leaders. Making international travel arrangements is something you can do in your sleep, while also responding to incoming phone calls and emails from important external and internal leaders. You live for that “on-the-go” feeling and thrive in high-speed environments. You're okay when curve balls are thrown your way, and you figure out how to make the day flow smoothly as if nothing out of the ordinary ever happened. Working with confidential and/or sensitive information doesn't scare you, because you're not a gossip. Prioritizing work is something you're known for. You're calm, poised, well-spoken, organized, and professional… but you also know how to have a little fun! Sound like you? Great - then we need you!
- Organization with Flexibility - While organization skills are critical, being flexible is also critical. Priorities shift, and you'll need to be able to shift and stay organized through the chaos. Up for the challenge?
- Communication - Effectively and professionally communicating over the phone, email, and in-person is a must.
- Office Management Systems - You will need solid experience with office management systems, online calendars, office equipment and more.
- Adaptable - The same way a wedding planner must be able to adjust and flawlessly execute a plan B when thrown a curve ball, you'll need to ensure each day flows flawlessly without any hiccups.
- Love Learning - Be curious and ask for feedback. Ask for opportunities to learn. Speak up when you think something can be done better or more efficiently. Soak up what you can and don't be afraid to let your voice be heard.
Bachelors Degree or University (Preferred)
Years of Experience:
Min of 5 years experience
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.