Job Description Summary
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the Customer and Product efforts within the Enterprise Data Work Stream for Project Contour (description below). This role will finalize the strategy for creating customer and product hierarchies that will enable SAP functionality for Billing, Reimbursements, Accounts Receivables management and Supply Chain. This role will ensure the solution is expandable to meet the needs of the long-term master data hierarchy needs in and outside of SAP, including Foodservice mainframe evolution and CBS hierarchy evolution.
Function Specific Activities:
- Refine hi-level strategy to leverage new hierarchy
- Partner with other workstreams on the project to deliver needed capabilities in sync with project milestones
- Provide leadership to cross-functional team to execute project deliverables
- Consult with both IT and master data internal and external clients to interpret tool, data and/or system requirements
- s well as to obtain data or develop data structures
- Utilize project management routines/methodologies as needed to ensure consistent delivery of master data solutions, tools, reports, data, etc in support of strategic initiatives
- Structure master data solutions utilizing industry standards
Project Contour is the large-scale business transformation initiative supported by enabling technology (SAP S4/HANA) that will improve how we operate, provide insights and support our growth ambitions.
There are six focus areas of this transformation.
- Data: Building the infrastructure for optimizing our enterprise data structures and governance of data covering master data and transactions as well as advanced analytics.
- Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Reimbursements (BAR): Delivering new and modernized tools and processes for the global Billing, A/R and Reimbursements processes.
- Logistics and Manufacturing: Addressing the manufacturing needs of the company.
- Other work streams to be supported: Marketing Expense Management (MEM), Core Finance, Source to Pay and Technology & Integration.
- 10-12 years of work experience in an analytical, finance, or operational field
- Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, etc
- Experience with project management
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Beverage or CPG industry experience
- CCNA Foodservice Experience
- Knowledge of master data and hierarchies
- SAP, Teradata, Informatica, or other relevant information system experience
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.