Position Overview:Supports Country Manager and HQ in building sustainable Franchise Leadership in Kyrgyzstan, ensuring the System achieves jointly agreed business goals and KPIs.
Function Specific Activities:
Operations Manager supports Country Manager and HQ in building sustainable Franchise Leadership in Kyrgyzstan, ensuring the System achieves jointly agreed business goals and KPIs.
You also develop a strong and effective partnership with the Kyrgyzstan Bottling Partner to ensure proper execution of commercial and marketing strategies, the plans for a continued growth within the markets. It is an exciting role where you execute Capability building strategy in the field together with Kyrgyzstan Bottling Partner Sales and Marketing Management and run continuous value partnership projects with key customers in Kyrgyzstan.
Drives Volume, Value and Share gains
• Has an excellent understanding about what is happening in the market with our brands, consumers, customers and our sales people. Spends at least 2 days a week in the market place
• Understand the system economics and search for profitable growth opportunities.
• Provide value added consumer/ shopper, trade, competition and general country information (media scene, etc.) to the system in order to keep business strategy relevant and effective.
• Monitors and analyzes market share data and sales trends by channel, brand and package.
• Develops necessary action plans as appropriate in cooperation with all role players in the system.
Commercial Leadership and Execution
• Supports to develop Commercial destination for the country's in line with Business Unit objectives and strategies,
• Translate this destination to actionable plans and facilitate their implementation at Bottler level
• Implements solutions for Shopper marketing, Customer marketing and Execution in conjunction with Country Manager and Bottler General Management, attending to specific needs of each market.
• Drives Channel profitability by implementing brand pack pricing and revenue growth initiatives.
• Drive progress on key projects / initiatives within the CCL framework, using bottler commitment to pursue effective customer and commercial project and Operations initiatives.
• Provide monthly updates on CCL activities and metrics scorecard, and shares best practices.
• Maximizes system volume & financial returns by applying RGM concepts to Operations
• Drives the implementation of strategy and achievement of sales volume, in collaboration with Bottler.
• Works with HQ and Kyrgyzstan Bottling Partner to drive capability development, seek and support initiatives that enhance system value and effectiveness.
• Acts as the critical point of contact between TCCC and the Bottler, and maintains outstanding relationships with all the key bottler personnel.
• Seeks excellence in the level of execution of Company Marketing and Brand initiatives, sharing information and results with partners so as to benchmark standards and to accelerate the development of models
• Seeks excellence in Bottler Planning & Distribution, Merchandizing standards & In-outlet execution.
• Reviews BP and RE performances with all Bottlers on a monthly basis to ensure all goals and objectives are met.
• Manages marketing budgets intelligently and efficiently, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
• Manages and protects the use of the Company trademarks and assets
• Supports local projects, promotions, and activities. Shares best practices throughout the BU.
• Work effectively with all role players to manage creative and Media agency contacts
• Manage ad hoc marketing briefs with the agency to support Brand managers
• Local operational and trade marketing knowledge - A minimum of 5 years of Trade Marketing experience in an FMCG environment, or three years of bottler experience plus at least a further 2 years' operational experience in a management position in a competitive environment. ?
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.