Position Overview:Respond to customer requests, manage and escalate incidents, work closely with vendors to resolve tickets; Provide technical support to our development teams to accelerate delivery and conduct tests and perform monitoring of our platforms to ensure that they function as expected and that our vendors meet their SLAs.
Function Specific Activities:
The Operations Engineer is the primary operations and technical support contact for EMEA IT Marketing's software systems, used by The Coca-Cola Company's markets across the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region. They are accountable for the operation and interoperability of the IT systems and components that compromise our technology stack.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP) and IT service desk processes
- Technical support (Level 1, Level 2) experience
- Ability to write and edit valid HTML/CSS markup
- Ability to use terminal/shell applications and web debugging tools
- Working knowledge of XML and Web Services (REST, SOAP APIs)
- Ability to use issue tracking tools (Jira), and knowledge management tools (Confluence)
Nice to have skills:
- System administration experience in the enterprise
- Content editing and/or administration experience with enterprise-grade Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Operations experience with customer identity management systems such as Janrain, Auth0, or Azure AD B2C
- Familiarity with DevOps culture and agile methodologies (Kanban preferred)
- Certification or understanding of ITIL and Six Sigma frameworks
- Terminal/shell applications
- API debuggers
- Code editors
- Microsoft Office
Related Work Experience:
- 1-2 Years proven experience as Operations Engineer or other related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Job Requirements:Respond to customer requests, manage and escalate incidents, work closely with vendors to resolve tickets;
Provide technical support to our development teams to accelerate delivery;
Conduct tests and perform monitoring of our platforms to ensure that they function as expected and that our vendors meet their SLAs.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.