Position Overview:Compiles financial information; performs complex work assignments; collects information by reviewing reports, financial statements and other written materials; prepares standard reports, simple analyses etc. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other para-professionals.
Function Specific Activities:
The role is created to provide risk management, claims and risk operations support in the area of Property & Casualty, and Financial Products (P&C, EPL, D&O etc.) Multi-line Claims, Risk Management Finance and Insurance Operations.
The individual will be a member of a team that manages the Company's Insurance, Claims & Risk Financing programs, processes and structures from end to end including insurance procurement, claims & litigation management, data storage and reporting, and risk retention.
- Litigation Coordination & Assistance
- US State/Federal Required Filings and Postings
- Coordination of Claim Reviews and Audits
- Breadth of scope includes focusing on specific lines of insurance coverage (insurable risk) effecting US and Global business entities within TCCC.
- Operate within an end to end multi-functional team focusing on insurance procurement, claims management, litigation management and data
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, external system partners and vendors.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and OE skills that support and drive value to the Risk Management Team
- Responsible to ensure proper reporting of claims to TPAs and carriers including obtaining adequate and thorough information.
- Handle tender notices and letters from customers, insurance companies,TPA's, bottling partners and internal stakeholders including dissemination for proper reporting including direct reporting as necessary.
- Ensure correct coding of all TPA claims in TPA system and various RIMS databases.
- Input claims (routine and non-routine) in the database including updates on reserves and payments.
- Responsible for standard and ad hoc reporting utilized by the department and stakeholders including auditors, actuaries, brokers, captives, claims administrators, and field locations.
- Ability to create reports as needed.
- Responsible for training material and coordination for all Risk Management education and Loss Prevention programs
Litigation Coordination & Assistance
- Monitor and document lawsuit notices, triage and reporting to TPA carriers and Legal.
- Information and document gathering, coordinating and dissemination.
- Interaction with and assistance to Legal, local/global operations and bottling partners to respond to lawsuits, answer discovery and interrogatories State/Federal Required Filings and Postings
- Data gathering, interaction, preparation and coordination with US State and regulatory reporting entities as it relates to insurance and self-insurance including loss and payroll data, fee calculation, interacting with governmental employees, and submission of forms.
- Calculations and submission of reports.
- Coordination, documentation and recordkeeping of filings and postings.
- Coordination, creation and distribution of Workers Compensation packets and posting notices and program information
- Responsible for preparing US state and regulatory filings Claim Review and Audits
- Coordinate claim reviews and audits on P&C/Finpro domestic and international claims including obtaining loss runs/reports, obtaining information from carriers and TPA's
- Coordinating the review/audit with brokers, carriers and Risk Management; participating in claim review and audits and completing any follow-up and data input and corrections
- Degree in risk management, finance, business administration or related field.
- Good knowledge of risk management, finance and analytics, paralegal or applicable litigation experience.
- TPA, carrier and other RIMS/data systems and analytics
- 3-5 years
- University/Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.