Position Overview:Global Licensing and Retail is looking for an experienced manager to lead its Warehouse (not a
distribution center) and back-of-house operation for the Coca-Cola Retail Store - Las Vegas. As the
Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating a highly engaged workforce to deliver
exceptional service by executing daily product replenishment and managing receiving, shipping,
and product delivery to the store.
Function Specific Activities:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of warehouse; including products, vehicles, equipment, and fixtures
- Responsible for maintaining & logging all company owned vehicles to manufacturer standards
- Responsible for accurate processing of all product receiving and or deliveries (dollars & units), tagging, stocking, transferring, and delivering to stores
- Ensures outgoing store deliveries are prepared and delivered on time to meet store replenishment activities, to include adequate lead-time
- Ensures all store replenishment activities are managed to visual merchandising standards
- Manage warehouse using Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Oversees effective and efficient use of warehouse space to maximize production.
- Responsible for warehouse cleanliness including all products off of floors, products neatly arranged in order on parts shelves, floors, and work areas clean of dirt and debris
- Must be able to communicate cross various functions of the business
- Champion daily safe operating practices. Investigate and identify root causes of any facility safety or security incident or environmental regulation non-compliance in order to prevent reoccurrence
- Execute inventory management process to include, cycle counting and/or annual physical inventories using inventory system reports, inventory location software and count sheets in order to ensure inventory accuracy against shrink/swell metrics
- Develop standards/specifications for quality, delivery time, store replenishment and lead-time for orders in order to support customer-focused initiatives
- Maintains a qualified and well trained staff and communicates areas of accountability and performance expected of the Warehouse team
Required Functional Skills:
Stakeholder Communication and Collaboration: Pro-actively collaborate with key partners (primarily merchandising and retail teams) to understand new business initiatives, seasonal demands, overstocks and out of stock, supplier performance, to include labor and space constraints
Inventory Control and Management: Manages and directs weekly cycle counts and bi-annual physical inventories; adjusts inventory in WinRetail, conducts root cause analysis concerning any variances, working closely with Finance. Ensures security of all Company assets to include proper storage
Warehouse Efficiencies: Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, if needed; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement to achieve optimal efficiencies and effectiveness
Coordination of Work: Direct the work of supervisors and lead associates in all inbound and outbound activities to include: shipping, receiving, storage, handling returned/damaged goods, store delivery and replenishment to ensure retail store requirements are met
Safety and Risk Management: Maintain the upkeep of all motorized equipment and service vehicles. Ensure staff are trained to operate equipment and wears proper safety gear, in accordance to local, federal and state laws. Record, report all work-related accidents to include root cause analysis
Customer and Guest Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
Labor Management: Proven Ability to manage labor budgets, labor management and scheduling systems, seasonal workforce and staff recruitment
Facility Safety: Manager a safe environment and deploy proper procedures and processes to ensure safety is first. Vehicle and forklift safety to Company and OSHA standards
- Must have prior experience in retail or warehouse operations
- Must be proficient in computers and scanning equipment
- Experience with WinRetail or similar retail software
- Excellent communication and listening skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent driving record and ability to drive small/mid-sized box truck
- Ability to move or handle merchandise generally weighing up to 50 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extensive time periods, while occasionally sitting, walking, kneeling, bending, or reaching
- This position resides in a Warehouse environment, working around product and equipment
- This position is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions, and/or extreme heat or cold
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years managing in a warehouse environment
- Ability to track and measure team and individual productivity
- Fluency in English required; Spanish or other language(s) a plus
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.