Position Overview:The Customer Care Specialist maximizes the value of HR Services and Operations by providing world class support for HR services, conducting research and resolution on complex program and policy inquiries, helping solve personnel concerns, processing key on demand data, such as Verification of employment letters and specific reports, for active and former Coca-Cola employees. The Customer Care Specialist focus on meeting and exceeding the customer's expectations, delivering rapid, right first time solutions without visible handoffs to the customer, responding to their inquiries via any of the available channels, phone, email, chat, etc, demonstrating great depth of knowledge on all processes and company policies and programs. The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for delivering training for new Coca-Cola employees, helping them to familiarize with the basic HR tools and resources available for them. Is also responsible for delivering process, tools training and provide coaching for new hires within the same team.
Function Specific Activities:
Provide world class support for active and former Coca-Cola employees, serving as the main point of contact for every program or policy inquiry and other HR related on demand requests or concerns, including complex, sensitive and/or confidential inquires, received thru any of the available contact channels such as: phone, email, chat, video, etc.
This will be done by:
- Ensuring proper understanding of employee's needs or concerns
- Communicating with professionalism while building a trust relationship to become the first and main point of contact for the employees
- Conducting appropriate research and analysis according to each request
- Determine and Providing accurate first contact Resolution and key on demand data whenever possible
- Managing employee's end to end cases
- Using the right available tools and documenting all relevant information
- Setting right expectations with the employees and others involved
- Following up when cases need to be escalated with all parties involved
- The Customer Care Specialist will prepare high volume on-demand key requests such as Verification of employment letters and will make them available for employees within the less possible time.
- Will also prepare customized reports as required by the organization and answer data interpretation queries.
- Will improve the reporting capability by identifying repetitive requests and standardizing and programing reports when possible and adjusting to the organization's specific needs.
- The Customer Care Specialist is responsible to coordinate and deliver timely training to all New Hires and New Managers in the company in HR related processes, tools and resources available. Is also responsible to keep track of training history.
- The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for delivering process and tools training to new hires within the same team.
- Also helps improve team's expertise, by sharing relevant examples and best practices.
- The Customer Care Specialist is an expert on all HR related processes, company tools, policies and procedures and BU specifics.
- The Customer Care specialist will identify any self-training gap, missing or wrong information at the company documentation and/or processes that that need to be optimized and address it immediately as appropriate to ensure gap is closed, reference materials are updated and/or processes are improved.
- Analyses possible problems or issues and involves proper resources to identify root causes and be able to help implement the right solution.
- Actively participates in customer satisfaction improvement initiatives.
- The Customer Care Specialist meets and exceeds quality and productivity metrics while maintaining a constant focus on improving the Customer Experience and attaining high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Each member of the team will work for achieving individual and common goals within the team.
What you need to be successful
- At least 3 years in Customer Service Experience
- Human Resources Experience preferable
- Training delivery/facilitation & coaching experience
- Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insight and drive Customer value
- Strong customer service attitude
- Good at task/time management and to follow up on outstanding items
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication, oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with other team members, and assist in achieving team goals, foster trust, actively work to continuously improve self, and demonstrate commitment to the organization.
- University/Bachelor's degree
- Spanish 100%
- English 90%
- Portuguese/French 90% (preferable)
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.