Position Overview:This position stewards the stage & gates processes of the end-to-end key business initiatives that will be running in the markets ensuring that it is a truly integrated cross-functional process and it gets delivered according to the objectives and timings agreed. Specifically the position acts as an independent voice that guides, oversees and controls the processes identifying early enough potential barriers. As such, this position reports to the Marketing Director to act fast and will be in close contact with the leaders of the rest of the Functions. This position will manage the stage and gate process of through the End-to-End guidelines and key processes within like the Innovation Process through Clarity and IMC development to ensure effective and efficient deployment of initiatives, and monitors performance metrics against established objectives.
This enables leadership to make fact-based decisions around project portfolio management (which projects to start-stop-continue) and provides the frameworks, processes and tools to effectively and efficiently manage projects which will deliver the Region growth commitments.
Key to this role will be the ability to combine functional expertise with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a relentless focus on results and a great ability to create cross-functional integration with a very high sense of flexibility and understand cultural differences.
Function Specific Activities:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership team to ensure the local innovation pipeline responds to the agreed Region Innovation Plan
- Lead Stage & Gate process for all projects (Innovation, IMC and joint KO-Bottler commercialisation)
- Ensures that Projects are being delivered on time and according to the objectives
- Supports a culture of continuous learnings ensuring After Action Reviews
- Identifies quickly barriers & propose recommendations
1.)Process Improvement: Evaluating existing processes and identifying more efficient ways to accomplish goals and meet customer and client requirements; continuously improving the processes through regular assessment and adjustment.
2.)Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships: Developing and using collaborative relationships for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives; developing relationships with other individuals by listening, sharing ideas, and appreciating others' efforts.
3.) Leading through Change: Communicates the need for change and a compelling vision of change; makes decisions and priorities consistent with change objectives; takes responsibility for the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
4.) Sustaining Operational Excellence: Equipping the organization to execute; creating a shared understanding of the best path forward so others can take actions independent of the leader; enabling the organization to focus quickly on high-leverage and high impact actions, e.g. Builds aligned teams, Develops leadership throughout the organization, Facilitates decisiveness in others and Focuses on efficiency and effectiveness.
1.)Business Partner Knowledge: Knowledge of business partners (such as bottlers, service & material agents and Packaging suppliers) in their context: industry trends and competitive pressures, strategies and plans, organizational structure, decision-making process, contacts, technology infrastructure and systems.
2.)DNA 3.0 / Coca-Cola Way of Marketing Knowledge: Knowledge of Liquid and Linked principles , content, connections planning as well as agency / supplier management
3.)Program Management: Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues; removing barriers and leveraging resources.
4.)Global Operating Environment: Knowledge of TCCC operating environments (e.g., Marketing, Technical, Concentrate Plant, etc.) and processes (e.g., New Product Development, Line Extension, etc.) used during Innovation efforts. Includes knowledge of key organizational contacts and groups supporting TCCC operations to allow for information sharing and issue resolution.
5.) Extensive knowledge of Business Intelligence project management.
Leadership Competencies (prioritized):
- Influences the System, Drives Innovative Business Improvements ,Develops & Inspires Others, Builds Vision and Strategy
Leadership Behaviours (prioritized):
- Act like an Owner, Collaborate with the System, Inspire Others, Drive Innovation, Customer and Key Stakeholders, Develop Self and Others
- 9-12 years of experience in Marketing/Business Development
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Indicate the minimum education level required to perform the job.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Social Sciences
- MBA preferred
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.